The hate has to stop

You know, I don't normally get involved too much with this kind of stuff, especially with someone like you teddy. Since day 1 we have done our absolute best as some of the leaders of this community to make it a friendly place for you. People would goad you into a raging fit over the slightest thing, and we would yell at them. We enforced rules and banned people for harassment towards you. Just two months ago you raged into a fit about the way some APD members were talking about you, and I pulled you into a channel with the former chief of police, the head of R and R, and a fellow sAPD member. When trying to get to the bottom of the situation, you flipped out on us, even after we bent over backwards to make this community somewhere where you would feel welcome. All of that time and effort literally wasted on someone who is literally the most ignorant person I have ever met. 

So I'm done ted. Every time you come to me about someone trolling you, or about someone breaking rules, or anything at all, I will not listen. Ill pass it off to the next person. If you want to sit here and defend a disgusting little piece of shit like Adaptation you can go sit in a hole with him. How would you feel if someone made fun of your son? You call yourself a level headed individual, but I think you are full of shit. 

- Rant over. 

• Like 10
20 minutes ago, Peter Long said:

You know, I don't normally get involved too much with this kind of stuff, especially with someone like you teddy. Since day 1 we have done our absolute best as some of the leaders of this community to make it a friendly place for you. People would goad you into a raging fit over the slightest thing, and we would yell at them. We enforced rules and banned people for harassment towards you. Just two months ago you raged into a fit about the way some APD members were talking about you, and I pulled you into a channel with the former chief of police, the head of R and R, and a fellow sAPD member. When trying to get to the bottom of the situation, you flipped out on us, even after we bent over backwards to make this community somewhere where you would feel welcome. All of that time and effort literally wasted on someone who is literally the most ignorant person I have ever met. 

So I'm done ted. Every time you come to me about someone trolling you, or about someone breaking rules, or anything at all, I will not listen. Ill pass it off to the next person. If you want to sit here and defend a disgusting little piece of shit like Adaptation you can go sit in a hole with him. How would you feel if someone made fun of your son? You call yourself a level headed individual, but I think you are full of shit. 

- Rant over. 

i don't know how many times i'm gonna have to write that i do not defend Adpatations actions, but unlike other people i took it up with him via private messages and not so everyone could see.. You can say whatever you wanna say Peter, i learned from my mistake and keep reminding myself about that every time i am on so it does not happen again.

6 hours ago, FluffyTEDDY said:

I did see that part Koko, and belive me i pray for his friend and his family EVERY SINGLE day.... I do not agree with how it was handled AT all, and belive me i've told Adapation that he was way out of line with that comment..... 

But i am not just talking about this situtation with Adaption, it is one just one it the line of many situations where things shoul've been handled way different that it was handled...

Frankly i do not care what you think i should do, cause i know first hand how it is to loose a close friend... 

Keep in mind i have to live with the fact that my friend got shot in the back by a cold blooded killer consumed by hate for everyone with a different skin colour then white... 

So you can either hate me, or love me.. BUT the hate in this community needs to stop, or else it will destroy it. 

Same friend i tried to explain this they just didn't want to listen.

Everyone just needs to stop getting their panties in a bunch, the APD is never going to be 100% perfect. Its just like the police in real life, they're never going to be perfect. And the hate everyone throws is bringing down the community in a lot of ways. We want to make Olympus as best as it can get..... not the worst.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Benjamin Remer said:

Everyone just needs to stop getting their panties in a bunch, the APD is never going to be 100% perfect. Its just like the police in real life, they're never going to be perfect. And the hate everyone throws is bringing down the community in a lot of ways. We want to make Olympus as best as it can get..... not the worst.

could not of said it better.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Benjamin Remer said:

And the hate everyone throws is bringing down the community in a lot of ways. We want to make Olympus as best as it can get..... not the worst.

Overall this message should've been said  A LONGGGGGG time ago. I can think of some situations where we should've came to the defense of a few individuals that got ragged on way too hard for some stupid and shitty reasons. But no one did. People are pissed right now and relentless because *now* this message is preached in the defense of an absolute shit-bag. Bad timing. 

• Like 1

All of you need to remember, this is the internet. This banter on the forums will never change, it's funny to flame someone and get a reply. There's a sort of thrill to posting something funny about another person.

However, there is a point where you go to far and bring up things out of game or even things that someone cannot controls in their life. At that point you need to step back, you need to show that person that they went too far. That is what happened to Adaptation. The fact that we are even still talking about this is ridiculous. We are just adding more and more fuel to this fire that frankly could have easily been avoided. (Pointed out by every sAPD that all he had to do was talk to them about it) Talking about this on the forums is not going to get you many places because we have trolls and wanna be heroes but if you think it is a serious problem. Go actually talk to someone that can do something about it rather than just adding more and more to this shitfest we have had over this weekend.

I DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO GET INTO THIS

But it seems that no one here is getting the point across. 

1. What Adaptation did was completely out of line and he got what did deserved.

2. Yes the sAPD did talk back in a responsible manner because Adaption was bashing the APD first off and secondly brought up things that didn't ever have to be said

3. Fluffy you making this forum post is not going to do anything at all and just started a bigger war that will not end well.

Now can we all just go back to sharing funny facebook links, cat pictures and have a good laugh because a lot of people here could probably go for a good laugh.

~ Dejay

• Like 1

Fluffy you act like as seniors it is our job to sugar coat the shit we present to everybody so that it seems "respectful."

You don't seem to understand that the "respectful" way isn't always the best way of handling some issues.  The people in their senior ranks are there for a reason and a lot of thought goes into everything we do and say before making it open to the general community to see.  Before you question the way things are done again I highly suggest you consider that fact.  It isn't the job of the Seniors in the community to be nice about how they get things done, only to get them done in the best way possible.

^something I quickly learned from Muth and Odin.

• Like 1

Jokes aside be respectful. If someone goes making a fool of themselves that doesn't mean you have to make them feel depressed and worthless. You never know if your words are going to affect someone more than it should. If y'all can't show a little bit of decency towards someone then don't go opening your mouth. Start showing some respect or I'm going to teach you how to be respectful. Its fine if you have opinion's towards people but if you have nothing kind to say about a person then keep that shit to yourself. I agree that the forums have grown a little toxic. Show respect! I don't care what the excuse is; There is absolutely no need to make someone feel like trash. I've been down this road. I can personally say that I have made a person try and take their own life just by making them feel like shit over social media. Don't think it doesn't happen. What you say can affect people both emotionally and physically.

• Like 2