Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Now, back in the beginning of the year we all heard about the auction house which was in development with some sneaky previews. However since the departure of DJWolf from the development team, that feature seems to have plummeted into the abyss.

This is a post for @Poseidon to consider as a donation goal (Because I know early in the year everyone wanted the auction house so I'm sure it will reach the goal pretty quick.) and to @Jesse who we kindly ask if he would consider taking the time to develop this feature for the server.

I guess I can't just make a post about it without giving a few views to debate, so here it is.

• Each spawnable town should have an auction house with an auctioneer (AI and not one of those shitty asylum signs)
  • All auction houses should be linked across servers (because fuck instancing)
  • Have the ability to sell both physical items, virtual inventory, garages, houses and vehicles
  • Make listing an item free, however if you decide to cancel a listing you are charged either 1% of the price asked or $5,000
  • The item seller name should be listed, as well as the "buy it now" price
  • The seller should be able to chose whether they want their item to be auctioned to the highest bidder with a time limit or just have a buy it now price for a quick sale

More ideas may come, but for now this is what I could think of.

• Like 13
2 hours ago, Merpfer said:

WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GET THIS FOREVER AGO GIVE ME THE AUCTION HOUSE :(((((

Never was a donation goal, and "we were supposed to get this forever ago" is a false statement because no dev/staff ever said, this will be added to the server for sure. So quit your bitching, if you want it, ask nicely, just cause you're online and want to act cool, does not mean you should be rude, if you ask nicely for the people who don't get paid to do this very time consuming and difficult job, then they might look into it. But saying "give me it, you promised", is rude, and you clearly only want and care about what you do.

@Jesse has put in a shitload of work for this community, and frankly, I haven't seen a whole lot of people who like what he's done and genuinely thank him, not saying no one has, And i don't know about pm's he may have received, but, publicly not many people have really thanked him, except for some. So maybe try and ask nicely, and they'll think about it, not like a childish dick online who is spoiled and buys things online with his mommy's credit card, who also doesn't put in his age on the forums cause he doesn't want people knowing how old he is.

Also notice how everyone is calm and saying "please" and "love the idea". Not "GIVE ME THE AUCTION HOUSE (fucking Emily face with a gay ass but chin bullshit)".

So be kind and ask politely. 

1 hour ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

Never was a donation goal, and "we were supposed to get this forever ago" is a false statement because no dev/staff ever said, this will be added to the server for sure. So quit your bitching, if you want it, ask nicely, just cause you're online and want to act cool, does not mean you should be rude, if you ask nicely for the people who don't get paid to do this very time consuming and difficult job, then they might look into it. But saying "give me it, you promised", is rude, and you clearly only want and care about what you do.

@Jesse has put in a shitload of work for this community, and frankly, I haven't seen a whole lot of people who like what he's done and genuinely thank him, not saying no one has, And i don't know about pm's he may have received, but, publicly not many people have really thanked him, except for some. So maybe try and ask nicely, and they'll think about it, not like a childish dick online who is spoiled and buys things online with his mommy's credit card, who also doesn't put in his age on the forums cause he doesn't want people knowing how old he is.

Also notice how everyone is calm and saying "please" and "love the idea". Not "GIVE ME THE AUCTION HOUSE (fucking Emily face with a gay ass but chin bullshit)".

If im not mistaken they did say they were gonna add it awhile ago. No hate towards the devs though just telling you.

If I recall correctly, staff, and I can't remember exactly, but they expressed they wanted to see it, not that it was going to happen. If I'm wrong then, whoops, but the guy was still very rude and demanding. Love the idea and would definitely love to see it, but just want to see people be nice about it. Not rude and childish using caps lock and dumb emojis, because that is not how people should ask for things they want from people who don't get paid to do this time consuming difficult task. Sorry if I'm wrong. And I am also almost positive it was never a donation goal but just and idea some people wanted and DJ said he was working on. @3 rip @Merpfer

51 minutes ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

If I recall correctly, staff, and I can't remember exactly, but they expressed they wanted to see it, not that it was going to happen. If I'm wrong then, whoops, but the guy was still very rude and demanding. Love the idea and would definitely love to see it, but just want to see people be nice about it. Not rude and childish using caps lock and dumb emojis, because that is not how people should ask for things they want from people who don't get paid to do this time consuming difficult task. Sorry if I'm wrong. And I am also almost positive it was never a donation goal but just and idea some people wanted and DJ said he was working on. @3 rip @Merpfer

It was never a donation goal. And merpfer is not being serious it's pretty obvious. Not to flame you or anything but stop dicksucking admins it irritates me.

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, Ajax said:

check out the post you made @DANGUSDEAN would that classify as childish?

Clearly, or I guess not clearly, that thread and post was in a joking manner, especially since my gang leader is Solomon.

36 minutes ago, 3 Rip said:

It was never a donation goal. And merpfer is not being serious it's pretty obvious. Not to flame you or anything but stop dicksucking admins it irritates me.

Not dicksucking, just irritates me when people don't show respect and are rude in the forums. Not gonna tag him, but Jesse has put in countless hours for this update, and the kid is unaware of what he is talking about. And that is just rude because a day after an amazing and huge update, he's demanding for more shit. That's why I'm irritated.

2 minutes ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

Clearly, or I guess not clearly, that thread and post was in a joking manner, especially since my gang leader is Solomon.

Not dicksucking, just irritates me when people don't show respect and are rude in the forums. Not gonna tag him, but Jesse has put in countless hours for this update, and the kid is unaware of what he is talking about. And that is just rude because a day after an amazing and huge update, he's demanding for more shit. That's why I'm irritated.

Daskoflops buddy im pretty sure merpfer is just joking from the way he wrote that. And yes the devs did great on this update.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, 3 Rip said:

Daskoflops buddy im pretty sure merpfer is just joking from the way he wrote that. And yes the devs did great on this update.

First off, why would I  dicksuck to an admin of a game... to get something, oh wait.... I couldn't get anything anyway. I don't care if I'm not friends with staff/devs, now I don't want them to hate me or anything, but I don't even care if they don't know me.

second, he seems pretty serious, his profile suggests he is a close minded person, and based off this post, I now think he is not entirely close minded, just to the stuff he doesn't want, like vigi getting buffed. So I will continue to believe he's serious and I stand by what I said earlier.

thirdly, good one calling me daskopflos, I now understand that you think like your the king of shit, and you run the show. Well news flash. You run shit on the forums. Not saying I do, but I know you don't.

15 hours ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

LOL You are really taking my comment way out of proportion. It was an obvious shitpost that meant nothing. I was meme-ing dude chill out

11 hours ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

First off, why would I  dicksuck to an admin of a game... to get something, oh wait.... I couldn't get anything anyway. I don't care if I'm not friends with staff/devs, now I don't want them to hate me or anything, but I don't even care if they don't know me.

second, he seems pretty serious, his profile suggests he is a close minded person, and based off this post, I now think he is not entirely close minded, just to the stuff he doesn't want, like vigi getting buffed. So I will continue to believe he's serious and I stand by what I said earlier.

thirdly, good one calling me daskopflos, I now understand that you think like your the king of shit, and you run the show. Well news flash. You run shit on the forums. Not saying I do, but I know you don't.

So what I'm closed minded? Doesn't make my opinions any less valid. Also vigi's are stupid. I was one for the longest time, Still, I think they are cancer.

also why the fuck are you searching through my forum account dude that's weird...? 

To cap it off NO IM NOT BEING SERIOUS BUT GIVE ME MY FUCKING TENDIEZ HUNNY MUSTERD AND AWCHIN HOWS

Apologize for tagging you Jesse. Didn't see your post before I realized you didn't want to be tagged. 

I don't care if you are want or can add the auction house. Would be cool, but it just seems rude when you work your ass off for this community, release an amazing, huge update. Then the next day, people demand more shit. So, thanks for the work you do, if you want to add an auction house, then awesome, if you don't add it, then still great. This server doesn't need one, but if you were to add one, I think a lot of people would like that.