Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

When Tree goes to S1

1 hour ago, Tommy Wiseau said:

so thats why SB was camping rebel all day

Keep on whinin. Ain't gonna change what we do. And besides, they had to have someone get epi pens, and I was heading there, so they were waiting for me. So honestly, stop whining cause you died. Literally everyone dies, and you're part of the few that complains I see.

lmao what are you talking about i never got killed by you guys

1 hour ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

Keep on whinin. Ain't gonna change what we do. And besides, they had to have someone get epi pens, and I was heading there, so they were waiting for me. So honestly, stop whining cause you died. Literally everyone dies, and you're part of the few that complains I see.

and since when did it take 2 hours to get epis wtf

3 hours ago, Tommy Wiseau said:

so thats why SB was camping rebel all day

I had a lengthy, almost finished explanation of the events that happened today, with a few poignant jabs in there, until I deleted it all and realized you weren't worth the bandwidth explaining how stupid you are.

P.s. this happened like 3 weeks ago

Just now, TheRandomOne said:

I had a lengthy, almost finished explanation of the events that happened today, with a few poignant jabs in there, until I deleted it all and realized you weren't worth the bandwidth explaining how stupid you are.

i honestly wasnt trying to start a fight with anyone, just trying to have a laugh with tree

But you know whatever eh, what did i expect from the 5star olympus community

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Tommy Wiseau said:

i honestly wasnt trying to start a fight with anyone, just trying to have a laugh with tree

But you know whatever eh, what did i expect from the 5star olympus community

*throws jabs at a gang*

*gets them thrown back at him*

Then claims "Doesn't want to start a fight"

See, this is why I insulted your intelligence.

• Like 2

You're both idiots.

Tommy's an idiot for making stupid comments and claiming he isnt trying to start shit. Randoms an idiot for swallowing the bait.

With regards to the video, we legitimately had no idea anyone was out there. Rumor has it you spotted our run in a plane with the engine cut but who knows. Well played, this certainly reminded us why you dont pack everyone inside like sardines.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Airman said:

You're both idiots.

Tommy's an idiot for making stupid comments and claiming he isnt trying to start shit. Randoms an idiot for swallowing the bait.

With regards to the video, we legitimately had no idea anyone was out there. Rumor has it you spotted our run in a plane with the engine cut but who knows. Well played, this certainly reminded us why you dont pack everyone inside like sardines.

Swallowing what bait?

Well, at least the 2nd half of what you said wasn't retarded. But yeah, +1 to Tree, caught us with our pants down. Well played.

42 minutes ago, TheRandomOne said:

Well, at least the 2nd half of what you said wasn't retarded. But yeah, +1 to Tree, caught us with our pants down. Well played.

Wow! If I saw you with your damn pants down, I'd run faster then we ran at the fed. and we got out pretty damn quick.

50 minutes ago, RambleR said:

No one ever does runs on s2 :(

Even VoA has one dude scouting outside for their runs xD

If yall really wana make money. 2 people per orca slung with a truck boxer. OP af

Runs? You mean patrol on cop? :Kappa:

• Like 1
On 1/6/2017 at 6:26 AM, Airman said:

You're both idiots.

That's a good way to do it @Frank Castle

• Like 1
On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 8:14 AM, TheRandomOne said:

HEY, I made your signature

• Like 1