Games

Ajax

If someone is looking for an open world game to play I HIGHLY recommend Elite: Dangerous, I bought it yesterday and it is the best space sim I have played... for the money, it's only 20 bucks I think and a quick download. It's super fun and a MASSIVE game. and when I say massive I mean ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE, when you buy the game just look at the map. If you do get the game I recommend also buying a joystick. It makes it much more fun

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Ajax said:

If someone is looking for an open world game to play I HIGHLY recommend Elite: Dangerous, I bought it yesterday and it is the best space sim I have played... for the money, it's only 20 bucks I think and a quick download. It's super fun and a MASSIVE game. and when I say massive I mean ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE, when you buy the game just look at the map. If you do get the game I recommend also buying a joystick. It makes it much more fun

Elite Dangerous is fun untill you realize how repetitive and boring it is, looks good but its boring. They advertise "massively multiplayer" but its not.

6 hours ago, Bow said:

Elite is definitely awesome, being interdicted (this word triggers @Grandma Gary) is fun to evade if you can and even has an API so you can do things like this:

my alexa dose this game is fun to play but she never shuts up most of the time 

Love the game but the rank grind is aids i just finished grinding the federation so i could buy a federal corvette haven't had time to play around with her yet but i love it :D

C47DD8538BEAB39967EE7D393A0E7EFC04F48441

49BCFF1CE44185176EE782B1E7657ACECDAE5C6B

You never run out of things to do just get a good exploration ship and go explore i've found some beautiful views and scary as hell places.

C148B9FE3935B3B856F9B84600E7DE4525060D33

• Like 1

I have over 100 hours in elite dangerous.  Come say hi to my python sometime.  PvE is awesome in that game,  I haven't gotten back into it in a while,  but it's a blast.  I highly recommend getting a joystick and throttle if you are going to play however,  it's way more immersive with one. Thrustmaster Hotas X is a good quality one for cheap that I use.  

Minecraft is a fun game,  however you gotta play Sky factory.  It's dope.  

1 hour ago, Peter Long said:

I have over 100 hours in elite dangerous.  Come say hi to my python sometime.  PvE is awesome in that game,  I haven't gotten back into it in a while,  but it's a blast.  I highly recommend getting a joystick and throttle if you are going to play however,  it's way more immersive with one. Thrustmaster Hotas X is a good quality one for cheap that I use.  

Minecraft is a fun game,  however you gotta play Sky factory.  It's dope.  

Dude we need to play sometime