Changeable Hex Colors?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Devs can make it so you can change hex colors

• Do it
    • Nah

16 minutes ago, Brennan said:

Yes please take your time to find out how to change hex colors instead of getting better FPS and pushing updates on time!

wtf are you saying, this is a genuine piece of feedback and a recommendation for a possible update/ a donation goal and you're trying to act retarded on the post... MORE FPS UPDATE ON TIME PLZ. See how retarded that sounds? That's you.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Brennan said:

Yes please take your time to find out how to change hex colors instead of getting better FPS and pushing updates on time!

mfw? this can come out with an UPDATE or minor HOTFIX. FPS is fine if your potato can't handle the server that's a you problem bud

1 hour ago, Augustus said:

idk the devs should probably focus on real things instead of a color of a hexagon, seems pretty useless to me

what are "real things"? People want coloured hexes and they are willing to do it, i don't see a problem

1 hour ago, Silton said:

what are "real things"? People want coloured hexes and they are willing to do it, i don't see a problem

The fuck dude people played with the same hex color for years now if anything arma should allow us to change the colors of hexes not the server in general. But fuck this if anything they should work on better server preformance/fps problems

4 hours ago, Jesse said:

That's a lie...

GTA is doing a hacky method where they remove group markers by changing difficulty then draw them on. Essentially using scripts instead of the native functions from Arma. If we do this some will probably experience FPS loss since it'll use an "on each frame" eventhandler...  It'll probably be an "optional" thing maybe. Idk...

Not a lie. I was wrong. Thanks for correcting me. 

2 minutes ago, EightCent said:

This would be nice for an option but you can do it through your Arma settings- 

Are you fucking stupid?