Rap Battle 2k17

Let's get all this trash talking about who spits more fire settled once and for all. Let's host a Rap Battle at the theatre ruins. Anyone who thinks they got fire, bring it! If there's enough contestants, we will have a single elimination bracket to determine a winner. All entrants must pay 100k at the gate in order to participate. Winner takes all. You may pre-write your first rap, but after the first round, everything is made up on the spot.  Hopefully we could get a crowd gathered around to be the judges. All are welcome to participate! May you bring your best roasts! Time and date TBD.@G.O.A.T. @860homicidehartford @MrBoonie @Peter Long 

• Like 2

No, this is just a normal guy, trying to make an eventless server a little bit more fun for an evening. More events need to happen regardless of what they are. Whether they are something silly as this, the ole Pigs in the Fed or what have you. I understand hosting RP based events is about impossible with autistic bastards setting off suicide vests every 10min.

• Like 1
  • Admin
1 hour ago, MrBoonie said:

The posting of videos was fun this is just cancer... I bet this is homicide or one of his budies trying his hardest to host an event for cancer raps.... the music quality played over mics will suck and it's going to be cancerous with engagements and rdm etc. I will not partake in this event not only cause I barely have any free time but cause this idea was stupid from the start 

With engagements and stuff, thats too easy. A staff member can make it event style and TP to a secluded area and if anyone disrupts/kills people during it will have an easy vacation. 

As for a mic being aids for the actual instrumental portion, it might be. Ive heard some people play music flawlessly through their mics. 

Either way, this sounds like a lot of fun for everyone involved. Im hopeful we get some more participants. Especially if it happens after im finally back in game. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Altis Realty Group said:

Let's get all this trash talking about who spits more fire settled once and for all. Let's host a Rap Battle at the theatre ruins. Anyone who thinks they got fire, bring it! If there's enough contestants, we will have a single elimination bracket to determine a winner. All entrants must pay 100k at the gate in order to participate. Winner takes all. You may pre-write your first rap, but after the first round, everything is made up on the spot.  Hopefully we could get a crowd gathered around to be the judges. All are welcome to participate! May you bring your best roasts! Time and date TBD.@G.O.A.T. @860homicidehartford @MrBoonie @Peter Long 

Excuse me sir, this is Wasteland with "hands up or die" RP is not allowed on the server

Jk, but in all reality, this is pretty dank

• Like 2

REMINDER must let me know on here that you plan to participate by Wednesday at 4:00pm est to be included on the bracket for payout. Everyone else is welcome to attend for free. Walk-ons may call people out after the competition has ended. Broweisers and burgers will be provided!