Jump to content
Olympus Entertainment - Presidents Day Price Match ×

What I learned from posting my IP and Phone number on the forums


Recommended Posts

Recently i posted my ip and phone number to the forums.

What I learned

  1. Yall have shit booters, one of you ppl had a 5mbps boot
  2. Yall are assholes
  3. put your phone on silent at 3 am
  4. ppl like to call you at work.
  5. i got ddosed 13 times (5mbps - 230 mbps)
  6. i got called about 52 times. (half of them where fucking taylor swhift)
  • Like 6
Link to comment
7 hours ago, Fedot said:

Recently i posted my ip and phone number to the forums.

What I learned

  1. Yall have shit booters, one of you ppl had a 5mbps boot
  2. Yall are assholes
  3. put your phone on silent at 3 am
  4. ppl like to call you at work.
  5. i got ddosed 13 times (5mbps - 230 mbps)
  6. i got called about 52 times. (half of them where fucking taylor swhift)

Clever ruse if the IP and phone # are both honeypots.

Link to comment
8 hours ago, Fedot said:

Recently i posted my ip and phone number to the forums.

What I learned

  1. Yall have shit booters, one of you ppl had a 5mbps boot
  2. Yall are assholes
  3. put your phone on silent at 3 am
  4. ppl like to call you at work.
  5. i got ddosed 13 times (5mbps - 230 mbps)
  6. i got called about 52 times. (half of them where fucking taylor swhift)

I called Fedot, He had to hang up cause someone else was calling him... 

Fuck you! @Taylor Shwift

  • Like 1
Link to comment
18 hours ago, Ozzy Jones said:

Clever ruse if the IP and phone # are both honeypots.

Ive been hit 4 more times since ive posted this

 

16 hours ago, Sociopathic said:

I called Fedot, He had to hang up cause someone else was calling him... 

Fuck you! @Taylor Shwift

22 hours ago, Ignis said:

Don't forgot he leaked Poseidon's too

His IP has been the same for over a year

 

19 hours ago, buckie said:

CAN I CALL YOU FEDOT IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN

Yes

 

 

PSA IF YOU CALL WITH *67 I WILL NOT ANSWER I WAS MAN ENOUGH TO USE MY REAL NUMBER SO MAN THE FUCK UP

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy.