Server 3  

203 members have voted

1. 1. Do u wants

4 minutes ago, coopacarp said:

Taking the time too check me out? I feel loved :wub: I'm gonna play CS so if you wanna roast me without me raping your roast, now is your time @Panda :)

Don't know if you can read but 

11 minutes ago, Panda :) said:

I know I said I was done yea I'm in MC I'm also blacklisted from apd and that's what he mostly play what is the reasoning of me sucking his dick and I barley know him I'm stating now I'm done facts buddy pheeeeewwwwwwwwwwww you have autism.

But it clearly says I'm done 

2 minutes ago, Marty said:

Could you guys continue this conversation in private? The topic here is server 3.

YOU TELL EM' MARTY!!!

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Dante Fleury said:

SNAP! This is a close poll. Excited to see how it ends. 

Well...you tried to change the subject with a joke, was worth a shot xD but they still at it 

• Like 1

I'm telling ya's it would be a mighty Plus. 

The way to probably do it with Maximum impact would be

• To reduce Slot size of Server 1 / Server 2 from 111, to 100 and make server 3 100 so all three servers Would be 100 Slot capacity.
  • This would help (A little, not massively) with the server performance on 1 and 2 which has degraded recently
  • Summertime = Noobs noobs noobs
  • More people = More people.
  • Different opportunities for different gangs to spring up.
  • Like 6
2 minutes ago, Corporal_moob said:

I'm telling ya's it would be a mighty Plus. 

The way to probably do it with Maximum impact would be

• To reduce Slot size of Server 1 / Server 2 from 111, to 100 and make server 3 100 so all three servers Would be 100 Slot capacity.
  • This would help (A little, not massively) with the server performance on 1 and 2 which has degraded recently
  • Summertime = Noobs noobs noobs
  • More people = More people.
  • Different opportunities for different gangs to spring up.

Don't forget the Steam Summer Sale and the occasional "Arma 3 Free Weekend"

Just now, Jesse said:

Dunno if you've downloaded dev branch yet and looked at malden in the editor. Its small as hell.

I think its a little bigger than stratis, but hey, smaller map = more interactions. It also just looks neat. Less gray and dull.

Guest G.O.A.T.
3 minutes ago, William 'Daniel' Wallace said:

Just because not every gang has their own police force doesn't mean you can bully my little sweet tender @coopacarp

The amount of people that can't take a joke on this server is astonishing.

Same for the level of salt from the same people

32 minutes ago, Canada said:

Fuck yes no doubt. It would be fresh asf imagine all the cartel fights because people want the money in gang funds, due to the increased amount of runs since everyone will be dumping money into buying moonshine, meth housea and doing runs.

Fuck it. People would even put the money down to upgrade the servers. I don't fucking know how but I've seen Altis life servers, running 125 to 150 slots. Get the community a quote on the price, put up another poll, and let's make all 3 olympus servers more wild with the increased server population. We're already way fucking better then asylum so let's set us apart from those retards even more, and make the community even more extraordinary.

I was baked as fuck when i wrote this FYI apologies. 

Just remember. Life can be twice as long and half as bright, or twice as bright and half as long.

Wise words of the great Canadian pothead.

You smoke about as much pot as this guy.

6 hours ago, coopacarp said:

Taking the time too check me out? I feel loved :wub: I'm gonna play CS so if you wanna roast me without me raping your roast, now is your time @Panda :)

Wow that was a good one you fucking retard. Learn to roast you bot.