Locked Promote RUNNER

PROMOTE RUNNER  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Should RUNNER be promoted to PO?

• Yes, definitely!
    • Nah (for people without heart)

i already know my promotion is hurt int he future anyways so i mean anything helps. I appriciate the love everyone and thank you all. i think that the decision is final on my punishment but i thank you all for the support.

37 minutes ago, Fat Clemenza said:

No. Why? Because of your faggoty-assed forum name and avatar. Do us all a favor and 

That was actually savage. I understand how my name and pfp might make you hate me or something like that. I don't really think you should say no just because you don't like my name and pfp. If that's not the only reason why you said no then i understand, but if you said no only for that one reason then that's kind of sad. (like me i know. you dont have to respond saying that to me). I think you should have made a decision based off of what you know about the situation.

5 hours ago, Skills92 said:

I know some of the people who were involved. I put the pieces together. True i'm not APD, but from what i know, the reason runner was demoted is lame. Runner is probably right about it anyway. If it was a guy no one would have cared and Runner would still be po.

If anything, it will take longer now.

and by the way, I reccomend you learn next time before you speak, and maybw YOU should consult more than one source, like we did. Maybe then you won't post on the forums with ABSOLUTELY no idea what your talking about.

• Like 5