Im Tired of seeing cops do this.

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBSm5LTgSOI" I'm completely tired of seeing cops do this. This removes the joy of RP. Not also that but it gives the server a bad rep. I'm pretty sure somewhere in the APD Handbook that stuff like this isn't allowed. This  is so hypocritical that civs are arrested or given warning shots for doing stuff like this when legit the cops are doing this stuff. This server is going to become shit from the cops that let this happen. Does the APD not train cops on how to RP when being transported in a heli?

Next time I see you fly your chopper into the city without sirens I will be sure to give you a warning for not maintaining the minimum flight level as a medic. Also better not be under 150 meters by the hospital till I see that yellow bird directly over that helipad. 

• Like 11
  • Admin
9 minutes ago, snipeZ said:

Pretty sure this is proof that medics get offended over the littlest of things.

One person complaining about something doesnt make it reflect on medics as a whole. The fuck is that logic?

• Like 9

was it a poor place to "land"? yeah, does it justify the crusade your trying to start? nowhere near. does it ruin rp? lol, no, its simply a heli hovering low above the ground and then leaving.

take your salt elsewhere, thanks.

1 hour ago, Elemental said:

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBSm5LTgSOI" I'm completely tired of seeing cops do this. This removes the joy of RP. Not also that but it gives the server a bad rep. I'm pretty sure somewhere in the APD Handbook that stuff like this isn't allowed. This  is so hypocritical that civs are arrested or given warning shots for doing stuff like this when legit the cops are doing this stuff. This server is going to become shit from the cops that let this happen. Does the APD not train cops on how to RP when being transported in a heli?

You are right, let's also either move the hospital outside Kavala or start giving medics warning shots and ticketing them.