Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Top 5 war movies

Guest Excision
36 minutes ago, Nephew said:

Yall niggas slept on fury 

movie was dope till the last battle scene, made it all look so fake and stupid how 3 people and a tank could take out like 300+ people

and Dunkirk fucking sucked.

9 minutes ago, Excision said:

movie was dope till the last battle scene, made it all look so fake and stupid how 3 people and a tank could take out like 300+ people

and Dunkirk fucking sucked.

Dunkirk was for the historic moment not for action. If it want action watch 12 strong a lot of towel heads get their towels ripped clean off. Also hacksaw ridge so more yellow skin burning then Hiroshima.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, DeadPool said:

12 strong a lot of towel heads get their towels ripped clean off. Also hacksaw ridge so more yellow skin burning then Hiroshima

What a great fucking synopsis

I'm fucking dying (good movies tho) 

• Admin
38 minutes ago, Dangus said:

Act of Valor

Happy to see someone mention this. Was waiting. One of my favorite movies to watch. One of the only military based movies I have watched multiple times. Wont appease to the action freaks, but really hits home.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, DeadPool said:

Dunkirk was for the historic moment not for action. If it want action watch 12 strong a lot of towel heads get their towels ripped clean off. Also hacksaw ridge so more yellow skin burning then Hiroshima.

I liked Hacksaw Ridge but that movie (like most war movies really) was just some kinda Christian-American circle jerk. I know the story is real and it's pretty insane what he did but the movie made it look a bit cringy

5 hours ago, Dante said:

Happy to see someone mention this. Was waiting. One of my favorite movies to watch. One of the only military based movies I have watched multiple times. Wont appease to the action freaks, but really hits home.

Yeah, I never really cry during action/military type movies, but when he dived on the grenade, I started tearing up a bit.

5 hours ago, cryptic_angel1 said:

YES

I watched them a long time ago with my grandparents, and I absolutely loved them.