Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Olympus Poker Update

Poker  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Would you participate in an Olympus poker tournament (Buy-In is Olympus cash and will be automatically taken out of your account)?

• Yes
    • No

So it is happening. Myself and @Kurt will be setting up the first Olympus poker tournament. Details are yet to be worked out, but we have a general idea of what will happen.

Buy-in will be somewhere in the range of 500k-1mil and will most likely be automatically taken out of your bank account, so when we release applications to the tournament, please be 100% sure that you want to participate before applying. Depending on how many participants there are we might have to do heats, but if we can fit all participants onto 1 table then we will. 

There is a poll attached to this post. If you do not want to participate, you can either select "No" or not respond to the poll at all. We want to get an idea of how many people to expect. Dates TBD.

• Like 3

This will be the first of likely many tournaments.  Full details will be released in a post soon.  If everything works smoothly we will look to increase buy-ins and potentially host "high-roller" tournaments with buy-ins ranging anywhere from 5-10m.  Could potentially work best as a monthly thing, but I'm curious to see what you all think!

• Like 4
50 minutes ago, ScreaM said:

holdem most likely

not opposed to 5 card but I think holdem is better imo

Holdem would be best. What platform would we use? Tabletop Simulator or something else?

9 hours ago, Fat Clemenza said:

Holdem would be best. What platform would we use? Tabletop Simulator or something else?

PokerStars probably. Has best customizations for tournament style poker. Based on the amount of interest there is in this tournament, I'll have to talk to @Kurt about exactly how we will compensate for the amount of people that want in, because obviously we wont be able to do one table.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...