Olympus+ Update - Olympus Entertainment | Giveaway + 4th of July Sale ×

BREAKING NEWS: Goodbye!

I MrB will be reforming as of today moving forward throw all the shade, hate, dislikes banter my way I will no longer be partaking in it along side you. Boonie is going to seize to exsist due to the levels of change you are about to witness moving forward so get ready boys. 

Here's my last GG REE REE, also to all the people thinking I was leaving and got excited HA. :FeelsBad:

@Grandma Gary & @McDili

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Hmm 1
  • Downvote 22
  • Head Admin
45 minutes ago, MrBoonie said:

I MrB will be reforming as of today moving forward throw all the shade, hate, dislikes banter my way I will no longer be partaking in it along side you. Boonie is going to seize to exsist due to the levels of change you are about to witness moving forward so get ready boys. 

Here's my last GG REE REE, also to all the people thinking I was leaving and got excited HA. :FeelsBad:

@Grandma Gary & @McDili

I'll believe it when I see it.  One of these days the goodbye will be real though and EVERYONE GETS A FIREWORK!!!

• Like 1
  • Kreygasm 1
8 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

I'll believe it when I see it.  One of these days the goodbye will be real though and EVERYONE GETS A FIREWORK!!!

Fireworks for donation goal?????????????????????\

bring back my VIP perks 

• Like 3
53 minutes ago, MrBoonie said:

@Grandma Gary & @McDili

I have faith in you

On 4/8/2018 at 8:41 PM, MrBoonie said:

@Grandma Gary & @McDili

who is u?

17 minutes ago, MPORage said:

who is u?

You joined last year let's not get ahead of ourselves here. You have a long time to go before acting like you are somebody of importance within this community. No offense.

14 minutes ago, MrBoonie said:

You joined last year let's not get ahead of ourselves here. You have a long time to go before acting like you are somebody of importance within this community. No offense.

offense taken ;)

Always get that cringe vibe when anyone posts shit like this. Just... why? Seems like every bodily function, thought or inkling anyone ever gets is post worthy. Actions > Words.

12 minutes ago, Mr Majestic said:

Always get that cringe vibe when anyone posts shit like this. Just... why? Seems like every bodily function, thought or inkling anyone ever gets is post worthy. Actions > Words.

Just making people aware. Don't need to make it personal.

1 hour ago, MrBoonie said:

Just making people aware. Don't need to make it personal.

But why? Do you really think you need a post letting everyone know of your intentions, just seems super unnecessary when all you need to do is actually stop being a retard? From what I can see your whole need for attention is part of the problem.

As people have pointed out, this isn't the first time you've mentioned "reforming". This is likely just some smoke and mirrors stuff so you're slightly more appealing when you want civ rep votes.

I hope for the servers sake you don't fool anyone.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Mr Majestic said:

But why? Do you really think you need a post letting everyone know of your intentions, just seems super unnecessary when all you need to do is actually stop being a retard? From what I can see your whole need for attention is part of the problem.

As people have pointed out, this isn't the first time you've mentioned "reforming". This is likely just some smoke and mirrors stuff so you're slightly more appealing when you want civ rep votes.

I hope for the servers sake you don't fool anyone.

This was right before the civ rep thing which I see your point. However no that wasn't my decision to come out and state I'm reforming nor is it for attention like a video of a kid calling you retarded and broke wasn't for attention either it was just for entertainment. I'm just giving the news man weird idea I had to just make a post but I did, if you honestly believe I was looking for attention, your wrong. 

I am sorry you feel that way, have a great day majestic.

• Downvote 1
On 4/8/2018 at 8:41 PM, MrBoonie said:

@Grandma Gary & @McDili

Honestly thought you were leaving. ended up saying see you back in a week until i read the whole thing

Edited by Gidgit