The Great Olympus Cruise

34 minutes ago, Julian said:

We can finally agree on something.

@Proud You will be roasted by people again to the point that you will cry a little.Stop being toxic.

@Peter Long We might need you to do some spanking again Father.

@DeadPool If I was 18 and had a couple bucks saved up I'd do it.My family loves cruise ships and we have a #1 rule:"Don't go on a cruise without a family member".

:D

#@hawk for support team lead

id rather have a toxic Canadian rather then a inactive cock rider

Edited by Proud
5 minutes ago, Proud said:

#@hawk for support team lead

id rather have a toxic Canadian rather then a inactive dick sucker

needa hop off my boy @Julian legit the nicest kid ive ever met and only has good intentions so fuck off kid hes trying to give ur stupid ass some much needed life advice 

• Like 2
  • Kreygasm 1
1 minute ago, lou25000 said:

needa hop off my boy @Julian legit the nicest kid ive ever met and only has good intentions so fuck off kid hes trying to give ur stupid ass some much needed life advice 

Thanks I guess, but advice not accepted.

Also u know him as a nice guy, I know him as a "Cock Rider".

8 minutes ago, Proud said:

Thanks I guess, but advice not accepted.

Also u know him as a nice guy, I know him as a "Cock Rider".

Why do you know him as the cock rider , you have experience with him, do you and him have an on going relationship 

10 minutes ago, DeadPool said:

@Peter Long please I’m begging you being back the fun fair and balanced 

It's almost like u think I'm the only one against this. Like lol look back at the comments, everyone quotes me but other people also talk smack...

Also when I said Leslie will sink the boat, u commented "just stop" 

But when monkeysz said the same AND his big ass lips will make him float, u said "lel"

Y 1 K 3 S

Oh and same with @Julian, quotes me but not monkeysz

Y 1 K 3 S

Edited by Proud
10 minutes ago, Proud said:

It's almost like u think I'm the only one against this. Like lol look back at the comments, everyone quotes me but other people also talk smack...

Also when I said Leslie will sink the boat, u commented "just stop" 

But when monkeysz said the same AND his big ass lips will make him float, u said "lel"

Y 1 K 3 S

Oh and same with @Julian, quotes me but not monkeysz

Y 1 K 3 S

prolly cuz most people dont like you ever thought of that one? 

• Like 1
  • Kreygasm 1
  • Hmm 2
  • Kappa 1
1 minute ago, L3SL13 said:

Honestly just should make a community decision and have the bunk bed warriors exiled. @McDili @Grandma Gary @Peter Long

Anyone one that thinks we should do this like this post<3

Yes please these kids still shit green and have the IQ of a brain dead fish 

1 minute ago, DeadPool said:

I didn’t think it was possible to have someone or people ruin a post every time they look at it. Guess I was wrong.

I didn't even say anything to anyone and automatically turns toxic 

9 minutes ago, L3SL13 said:

Honestly just should make a community decision and have the bunk bed warriors exiled. @McDili @Grandma Gary @Peter Long

Anyone one that thinks we should do this like this post<3

But then how will mcdillis satisfaction go up? As long as I keep it to a level...

exception is u tho

You guys talk about how peter goes after 15 year olds when he is 30. Last I checked he never hit on you or asked for your number. He did he job rightfully and banned your annoying incompet egos and gave he community peace among the forums along with the lack of fear knowing that thier post is not gonna get ruined when you two see the post. 

@Peter Long Please bring back the peace. Make the forums fun. Fair. And balanced again please.

2 minutes ago, L3SL13 said:

I didn't even say anything to anyone and automatically turns toxic 

Not talking about you what so ever but yes where ever those two are thier egos make it a hostile toxic warzone.

Just now, Free.Emad said:

ye id like to come but im in saudi arabia book me a flight to america ill bring my goats with me

Uhhhh we already have one goat and that’s enough to handle already lmao

• Downvote 1
4 minutes ago, DeadPool said:

I didn’t think it was possible to have someone or people ruin a post every time they look at it. Guess I was wrong.

Just outa curiosity when did u think this was a good idea? Randoms meeting randoms to go on a cruise?

Like lol ik were a community but think of reality 

4 minutes ago, DeadPool said:

You guys talk about how peter goes after 15 year olds when he is 30. Last I checked he never hit on you or asked for your number. He did he job rightfully and banned your annoying incompet egos and gave he community peace among the forums along with the lack of fear knowing that thier post is not gonna get ruined when you two see the post. 

@Peter Long Please bring back the peace. Make the forums fun. Fair. And balanced again please.

Not talking about you what so ever but yes where ever those two are thier egos make it a hostile toxic warzone.

Ok I'm most of the toxicity, and I enjoy my seat there, but it's like u think I'm 100% of the toxicity. Like neck urself

Just now, Proud said:

Just outa curiosity when did u think this was a good idea? Randoms meeting randoms to go on a cruise?

Like lol ik were a community but think of reality 

So meeting up with friends you have known for years is a bad idea? Meeting up friends for a week on a cruise haveing a good time is a bad idea? What makes a friend a random? I don’t know if you treat your friends like they are randoms but that alone says a lot about you bud.

• Like 1

@DeadPool idfk about u but the beef between u and me on this post u started... I said a nice joke of "if I go u guys would make me walk the plank" and u and ur ego take a step into the convo and ruin shit. So before u think ur the shit, look back to who started what, than talk.

1 minute ago, DeadPool said:

So meeting up with friends you have known for years is a bad idea? Meeting up friends for a week on a cruise haveing a good time is a bad idea? What makes a friend a random? I don’t know if you treat your friends like they are randoms but that alone says a lot about you bud.

And also think of the problems people gonna have. This gonna go from a nice cruise to a murder scene cause u may be friends with 1 person, but then hate the other

6 minutes ago, Savage said:

@DeadPool idfk about u but the beef between u and me on this post u started... I said a nice joke of "if I go u guys would make me walk the plank" and u and ur ego take a step into the convo and ruin shit. So before u think ur the shit, look back to who started what, than talk.

And also think of the problems people gonna have. This gonna go from a nice cruise to a murder scene cause u may be friends with 1 person, but then hate the other

6 minutes ago, Savage said:

Savage honestly I wouldn’t even make you walk the plank I would straight fucking stab you , you talk mad shit over the internet u little net banger

• Like 1
  • Kappa 2
24 minutes ago, DeadPool said:

Now now, meeting up with friends is fine, but this is the internet, where ANYONE can see this. It's almost like u have no concern in the world, idk about u but I enjoy life. Maybe meeting up at a park wouldn't be bad (still wouldn't go cuz I ain't meeting people that ik over the internet) but thats safer than being 100 miles from the nearest shore line with people ur meeting for the first time...

ALSO u paying or what? Because if people were to go they wouldn't wanna pay like 2k

Edited by Proud