The Great Olympus Cruise

19 minutes ago, DashTonic said:

I'm down. just gotta get more vacation days. How is a cruise never been out on the ocean 

For the most part it is fun and you dont really feel the boat but for the first day or unless the waves are choppy. Other than that the cruise is fun and laid back.

6 hours ago, Savage said:

@Julian I'm laughing rn cause u actually think he cares about what ppl have to say over the internet. And the peter thing, he's 30 years old, is married, has a kid, and is going after 15 year olds... we call that the FBI watch list where I live, idfk about u

Savage I would think it's in your best interest to not degrade or defemate a staff member ( @Peter Long ) on false accusations. Peter isn't going "after 15 year olds" or trying to be aggressive nor attack anyone, even if it's a joke people can look at that who don't know yours and proud toxic history and believe it. I advise to quit while you are ahead.

Your toxicity via the forums on nearly every post is what causes staff to frown upon your terrible behavior, just relax, play and enjoy your time while Olympus is around. 

• Hmm 2
9 minutes ago, MrBoonie said:

Savage I would think it's in your best interest to not degrade or defemate a staff member ( @Peter Long ) on false accusations. Peter isn't going "after 15 year olds" or trying to be aggressive nor attack anyone, even if it's a joke people can look at that who don't know yours and proud toxic history and believe it. I advise to quit while you are ahead.

Your toxicity via the forums on nearly every post is what causes staff to frown upon your terrible behavior, just relax, play and enjoy your time while Olympus is around. 

You are next.

• Kreygasm 1
  • TriHard 2
Just now, Peter Long said:

You are next.

I'm not being toxic on the forums, sir. I am reformed. If you didn't catch my post in the general section of the forums.... then that is unfortunate.

• Hmm 2
On 4/9/2018 at 5:08 AM, DeadPool said:

So me and @Genghis Khan were thinking of going on a cruise with a bunch of people from Olympus. I am just curious who would be willing to go on the cruise? 

buy me dinner first winky face xd