Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

APD Handbook Update 4/11/18

This rule change is effective immediately. 

Post any questions/concerns below.

Chapter XIII - APD Equipment & Ground Vehicles

1. APD Tools

1. The SDAR can be used by POs+ without approval of a Sergeant as long as the suspect is in the water or there is no other way of dealing with him (I.E. on a roof, in a locked house with no available Corporal or higher online). In other words, use it as a last resort.

1. In all other cases, a Sergeant or higher will need to approve the use of an SDAR.

1. This does not mean you will be able to store an SDAR in your backpack. After you have used the SDAR, seize it.

This means that a Patrol Officer may use an SDAR in a situation that requires it if a corporal is online, but the corporal too busy to respond to the situation that needs lethal force.

Things to note:

A Corporal+ must be asked first if there is one online (Specifically for all cases outside of the water)

The Corporal+ that approves this must actually be busy and not available. (Corporals+ will be held accountable for this)

• Like 12
13 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Who cares about the sdar?  Is it because it doesn't taze or something?  Its a shitty weapon you can't put a scope on, so just deny every request for that pos.  

Did you forget, former SGT Thomas? POs don’t have the ability to load lethals, ergo the need for the SDAR. 

1 hour ago, Fat Clemenza said:

Did you forget, former SGT Thomas? POs don’t have the ability to load lethals, ergo the need for the SDAR. 

Hey someone remembers me.  Also I don't see too many situations where POs need an sdar except in water which is fine.  What are we gonna have a bunch of POs going into a fed on 3rd wave with sdars?

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Hey someone remembers me.  Also I don't see too many situations where POs need an sdar except in water which is fine.  What are we gonna have a bunch of POs going into a fed on 3rd wave with sdars?

I believe this rule was more for the case of the guys who lock themselves in a house or attack on top of a roof where we cannot get to them without a corporal+, not for the fed as you say here

Edited by Lucifer Hate
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Thomas said:

Who cares about the sdar?  Is it because it doesn't taze or something?  Its a shitty weapon you can't put a scope on, so just deny every request for that pos.  

SDAR is great btw, load in the 5.56 mags and you’ll kill most people in a CQC fight and get hella warpoints