Olympus Steam Group

9 minutes ago, Noiseless1 said:

No one cared enough to make one other than him, he took the initiative so @DeadPool should run it. So what, not like it gives him sway in the server...

No one cared enough? I would’ve done it in a heart beat but I don’t run Olympus so I didn’t see it as my call to make so I just waited for mcdili to talk to staff

5 hours ago, Strikke said:

Take it to the staff meeting and if you forget ill take it up later during the staff only section of the meeting.

A player should not own and be in charge of anything that is official Olympus things just sayin' @DeadPool

Yes but the thing is there are no copyright policies from what i see which allows anyone to create the group, so it was a fault at your end. So technically anyone could make anything olympus, such as a clothing line etc

Edited by Ludde
1 minute ago, Ludde said:

Yes but the thing is there are no copyright policies from what i see which allows anyone to create the group, so it was a fault at your end.

The problem is for newer players, it could be very misleading if Deadpool posts something as they could easily take it as fact of the server. Like if for some odd reason Deadpool is memeing around and says RDM is okay to do, and then some of the group members might think it’s true and might rdm then.  Not saying it’s likely, but it’s possible and that poses a risk for the community as a whole. And gtfo with your legal bullshit.

Just now, Dangus said:

The problem is for newer players, it could be very misleading if Deadpool posts something as they could easily take it as fact of the server. Like if for some odd reason Deadpool is memeing around and says RDM is okay to do, and then some of the group members might think it’s true and might rdm then.  Not saying it’s likely, but it’s possible and that poses a risk for the community as a whole. And gtfo with your legal bullshit.

Well my legal shit is true, and technically anyone could have made a group, its the matter of not being retarded and not listening to anyone you see online

20 minutes ago, Ludde said:

Well my legal shit is true, and technically anyone could have made a group, its the matter of not being retarded and not listening to anyone you see online

No one ever said it was illegal or that he broke a law... wtf are you on about? Legit not a single person said it was illegal. Stay in school.

5 hours ago, Strikke said:

Take it to the staff meeting and if you forget ill take it up later during the staff only section of the meeting.

A player should not own and be in charge of anything that is official Olympus things just sayin' @DeadPool

I dont own shit I gave @TheCmdrRex all power in the group

27 minutes ago, Google said:

No one ever said it was illegal or that he broke a law... wtf are you on about? Legit not a single person said it was illegal. Stay in school.

Stfu you fucking retard, saying shit like "you got a static ip", google got neck yourself you fucking fag, its a game

• Like 1
  • Kreygasm 1

I dont wanna quote myself but I said this in previous reply

Just now, Ludde said:

Stfu you fucking retard, saying shit like "you got a static ip", google got neck yourself you fucking fag, its a game

Someones fucking triggered

49 minutes ago, Ludde said:

It’s a game... and yet you’re going around saying he’s not breaking the law, there’s no copyright. Like what are you on about lol

41 minutes ago, Google said:

It’s a game... and yet you’re going around saying he’s not breaking the law, there’s no copyright. Like what are you on about lol

Nigga, you say shit bout ddosing people, rope yourself.

• Downvote 1
20 minutes ago, Google said:

You're in a gang called Apollo, shit gang, makes sense for a shit player. Sit bot

Like what, u are a career medic essentially  a walking windows key pressing simulator , u are in no gang , and the only time u have ever see a cartel is in a montage, idk how u think u can call kids shit under these circumstances 

Edited by obeymatt
6 hours ago, Savage said:

Imagine owning something that closely relates to a community that makes thousands and ur not anywhere close to even becoming the lowest rank of the staff team

I hope you don't think we're actually making money. Lol. We just break even monthly basically on managing/hardware/license costs.

• SWAT Commander

It is a good idea. A good effort was made by DeadPooL because he saw an opportunity to try to make an improvement to something, it was just not executed well. Great idea, but yes I agree, staff should own it. 

23 minutes ago, obeymatt said:

Like what, u are a career medic essentially  a walking windows key pressing simulator , u are in no gang , and the only time u have ever see a cartel is in a montage, idk how u think u can call kids shit under these circumstances 

He's in Serenity, a cartel fighting gang. Before you go along aimlessly insulting @Google, I would be at least somewhat sure that I am insulting him for the right reasons, with the right information. Because if not, you just make yourself look ignorant. 

Edited by Xlax
24 minutes ago, obeymatt said:

Keep trying to shoot cops, bot

5 minutes ago, Xlax said:

It is a good idea. A good effort was made by DeadPooL because he saw an opportunity to try to make an improvement to something, it was just not executed well. Great idea, but yes I agree, staff should own it. 

He's in Serenity, a cartel fighting gang. Before you go along aimlessly insulting @Google, I would be at least somewhat sure that I am insulting him for the right reasons, with the right information. Because if not, you just make yourself look ignorant. 

WOW that’s great he’s in a gang that fights cartels, still have never seen this kid at the cartel and he runs around the People the year are trash and he is clearly  career medic, only reason he joined a gangs is becuse of the constant flame about being a civ rep while still being a career medic so suck my ass x lax

1 minute ago, Google said:

Keep trying to shoot cops, bot

You are unreal just quit 

1 minute ago, obeymatt said:

WOW that’s great he’s in a gang that fights cartels, still have never seen this kid at the cartel and he runs around the People the year are trash and he is clearly  career medic, only reason he joined a gangs is becuse of the constant flame about being a civ rep while still being a career medic so suck my ass x lax

You are unreal just quit 

Dude, you are in Trident I believe. LIKE WTFFFF YOU GUYS ONLY FIGHT COPS THEN CRY ABOUT IT WHEN YOU LOSE! Shit player btw

• Like 1