Sign in to follow this  
Slumberjack

Pulled Over

Hey,

So yesterday on my way back from some  shopping, I found myself being pulled over by the state police while busting out my lungs to Post's new album. Dude clocked me at 110mph in a 65 zone. The officer wrote me a ticket and sent me on my way. In any event, all I was thinking was if the guy would follow APD's L.I.S.T -- and when he didn't I realized that I've forgotten what I'm writing about. 

Have a great night y'all!

Edited by Slumberjack
  • Like 5
  • Hmm 1
  • Sad 1
  • Weird 1

4 hours ago, Slumberjack said:

Hey,

So yesterday on my way back from some  shopping, I found myself being pulled over by the state police while busting out my lungs to Post's new album. Dude clocked me at 110mph in a 65 zone. The officer wrote me a ticket and sent me on my way. In any event, all I was thinking was if the guy would follow APD's L.I.S.T -- and when he didn't I realized that I've forgotten what I'm writing about. 

Never mind LIST, he could’ve taken you to jail for going over 100MPH. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Fat Clemenza said:

Never mind LIST, he could’ve taken you to jail for going over 100MPH. 

Got out of it with an 80 mph fine!

11 hours ago, Slumberjack said:

Hey,

State pulled you over because your singing was terrible, he gave you the ticket because Post is terrible. Also 110 in a 65? That's just terrible as well.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Slumberjack said:

Hey,

I had to go to court two months ago for going 23 over around and ripping my e-brake around an almost 90 degree turn and the cop watched me and pulled me over. Judge told my parents they could decide when I get my licence back and as soon as we left ya boi got that shit handed back.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Calico said:

He probably took one good look at you and felt bad.

I showed him my APD badge

8 hours ago, dahwhat said:

110mph and you jammed into a post? He only gave you a speeding ticket?

I know right he could have arrested I think

On 5/28/2018 at 7:14 AM, Slumberjack said:

I know right he could have arrested I think

Pretty sure in most places they’ll only arrest if you’re going double the speed limit