Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Most Toxic Staff Member

Who's the Most Toxic Staff Member?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Most Toxic Staff Member

Just now, Proud said:

Damn we are sorry for trying to get the forums some laughs and smiles, no seriously our bad

And trying to see the most hated staff member is the way to laugh. God you two are cancer

• Like 2
  • Hmm 1
  • Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, Dangus said:

And trying to see the most hated staff member is the way to laugh. God you two are cancer

It's called a fucking meme, "toxic" and "hated" are different, I'm pretty sure every staff member has to be liked in order to get staff in the first place. Maybe start thinking before you start speaking, I'm done arguing with u, your pathetic.

2 minutes ago, Proud said:

It's called a fucking meme, "toxic" and "hated" are different, I'm pretty sure every staff member has to be liked in order to get staff in the first place. Maybe start thinking before you start speaking, I'm done arguing with u, your pathetic.

Like you have room to speak. -637 rep, tag named shitter, and oh look, even your description sums it up "toxic squeaker"

• Downvote 2
15 minutes ago, Dangus said:

Like you have room to speak. -637 rep, tag named shitter, and oh look, even your description sums it up "toxic squeaker"

they're clearly trying to have abit of fun and i don't see why you're trying to shit on them for it...

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Dangus said:

Can they be permed from the forums again?

You spend all this time not saying shit and you open your mouth on this post, sit the fuck back down and shut up idfk what's up ur ass today

2 minutes ago, thor. said:

there clearly trying to have abit of fun and i don't see why you're trying to shit on them for it...

Thank you for understanding

Edited by Savage
13 minutes ago, Proud said:

Haha your voice is so squeaky only squirrels can hear your tight ass

Edited by ybk
16 minutes ago, ybk said:

Haha your voice is so squeaky only squirrels can hear your tight ass

A joke about their voice, how original.

The squirrels were able to hear tones ranging from 113 Hz to 49 kHz at a level of 60 dB sound-pressure level or less, with their best sensitivity of 1 dB occurring at 8 kHz. ... This suggests that the ancestral sciurid may also have had good low-frequency hearing.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

3 hours ago, Ski Mask The Tap God said:

A joke about their voice, how original.

The squirrels were able to hear tones ranging from 113 Hz to 49 kHz at a level of 60 dB sound-pressure level or less, with their best sensitivity of 1 dB occurring at 8 kHz. ... This suggests that the ancestral sciurid may also have had good low-frequency hearing.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Thanks

For the ruining the joke