Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Why you should do a federal event with final....

so at the start everything was perfectly fine, we had four gangs doing a fed with over 35 people helping. We fought off the cops until the bomb went off when at this point some final member decides to say "execute order 66" which in simplicity it really meant kill anyone without final tags on. So the fed goes on and final starts shooting everyone and after it all happens and gets over with they start bragging in side chat about how many members of the diffrent gang they killed, then after that they tried saying that people went into the bomb room. In conclusion if your ever thinking about doing somthing with final just be ready to get snaked.

https://gyazo.com/c3f3c525dc815cfeedd0cb5237fcb72d

the first person they killed (karma), after they killed him they tried saying he was in the gold room but as you can see in the video above, he clearly wasnt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Kreygasm 1
  • Hmm 2
  • Downvote 5

Funniest moment in arma ive had in over 2 years

A civil war broke out, sw tower was shooting the guys in telos tower, gate 1 tower was shooting slam, people were shooting their own gang members, everyone was shit talking eachother as they were killing eachother, deputies were bombing vehicles max speed, a cow boy standoff in bomb room lmao

36 man fed 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 3

All I’m sayin is I said if anyone goes into bomb room you’re getting shot, someone came in got shot and then we heard y’all say that y’all were gonna shoot us back. Order was given & order was fulfilled. 

Edited by Viper
  • Like 1

Started up as wanting to do a fed and then a couple career cops hit me up so I let them join and then you guys got invited which I have no idea how it happened. The entire time we kept repeating "DON'T GO INTO BOMB ROOM UNLESS YOU ARE KEV or VIPER and a couple other guys or you will be shot" and one of the royal guys came in so we shot him. As soon as that happened everyone went apeshit and started spamming group chat with "kill final" and "execute order 66" you guys legit started calling us rats and shit for no reason because you had a retard in the group. Very simple solution: you want to a fed your way? Then host it yourself.

Shit was funny as fuck tho when everyone was yelling killing eachother, felt like a fucking civil war 

Edited by kev
  • Like 4

On the cop side of things, we realized this shit was happening when a cop yelled "Oh shit, they're killing themselves... I love this shit!" and I just started laughing because I knew there had to be some rat shit going on

35 man fed tho... was that necessary?

Edited by ikiled
  • Like 1

yeah if I ever hear "don't enter gold room or you'll be shot" you bet your ass 1 minute before timer I'm merking gold room boys. then any following members. as long as gates are covered no one should give a fuck, that's the first sign of some potential rat shit. 

5 hours ago, D Ganja said:

yeah if I ever hear "don't enter gold room or you'll be shot" you bet your ass 1 minute before timer I'm merking gold room boys. then any following members. as long as gates are covered no one should give a fuck, that's the first sign of some potential rat shit. 

We say that because if the entire fucking group rushes for bomb room then no one is holding gates anymore and you can lose the fed/bw extremely easily. It is much easier to have 1-3 guys loading bars and shit while everyone else continues to defend.

1 hour ago, kev said:

We say that because if the entire fucking group rushes for bomb room then no one is holding gates anymore and you can lose the fed/bw extremely easily. It is much easier to have 1-3 guys loading bars and shit while everyone else continues to defend.

oh for sure, but you still gotta stay calm and not put people on edge cause some people don't handle pressure so well. especially last minute or with a ghosthawk fucking shit up. I just speak from past experiences and anyone who said "if you enter gold room we will kill you " has been a rat.