My Issue With The APD

silton

3 hours ago, TheRealKyle said:

bad players arguing over skill based shit yikes

its always been known cop was safer + funner to play while making money but to make the claim you can make more money on cop then civ is absurd

i think you guys are onto something with the paying to die in warzone shit, but realistically cops die a lot and making them pay for loadouts everytime is just stupid

even when I was senior apd i stayed away from fighting in warzone and when I did I NEVER brought a ghosthawk. ever. idk how people say its fun to be in a ghosthawk or that the ghosthawk is shit. ghosthawk is probably the stupidest thing on the server.

but for example to make cops pay for loadout after every death would just be stupid. I have been to fed events in the past that have 25+ waves. that shit would add up quick. I like the idea of punishing the warzone side of things but anything outside of that just doesnt make sense.

That's what im saying Nigerian not all the time just warzone :wub:

9 hours ago, AstralC said:

Yea.. I usually end up flying my uninsured orca around the map looking for a rebel that isn't being camped just to be shot as I step out of my heli. Pretty aids.

We all have stories like that. Sorry I misunderstood your shit lol

Edited by Genghis Khan
4 minutes ago, hawk said:

I have no idea what report or what cop you're talking about.

I just find it stupid how inconsistent everyone is with rules and grey areas and shit. I'll ask someone about something and they tell me they would've treated the situation differently than the last one.

Edited by kev

This has gotten to a ridiculous level lmao

Colt over here trying to be a wannabe Edward Snowden thinking he knows what he talking about

Deadpool tryna bait me to bring out the good ol' nuclear codes

Not worth my time to even counter the holes and hypocrisy in the arguments anymore. 

@Silton I recant my post earlier sir you weren't the one that made this aids

@TheRealKyle Nice to see you back I cannot imagine the good laughs being had in AK right now

This has been a good drama post folks I will see you all back next month for another great knee-slapper

• Like 2
Just now, TheCmdrRex said:

This has gotten to a ridiculous level lmao

Colt over here trying to be a wannabe Edward Snowden thinking he knows what he talking about

Deadpool tryna bait me to bring out the good ol' nuclear codes

Not worth my time to even counter the holes and hypocrisy in the arguments anymore. 

@Silton I recant my post earlier sir you weren't the one that made this aids

@TheRealKyle Nice to see you back I cannot imagine the good laughs being had in AK right now

This has been a good drama post folks I will see you all back next month for another great knee-slapper

I dont know what you are talking about 

:DPEducated:

3 minutes ago, kev said:

I just find it stupid how inconsistent everyone is with rules and grey areas and shit. I'll ask someone about something and they tell me they would've treated the situation differently than the last one.

Well its case by case but generally if they blatantly break a rule and don't compensate it will result in a demotion/removal. People will have different opinions on reports and it will always be that way.

1 minute ago, hawk said:

Well its case by case but generally if they blatantly break a rule and don't compensate it will result in a demotion/removal. People will have different opinions on reports and it will always be that way.

what if you never got the chance to comp but would give everything to comp....

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, hawk said:

So whoever attends the case first decides what happens? I just find that dumb the rules should be set in stone and any grey areas instantly brought to a solution.

3 minutes ago, DeadPooL said:

what if you never got the chance to comp but would give everything to comp....

Well if you never got the chance to comp because they logged off as soon as you break a rule on them (ex: accidentally lethal them) contact sAPD and tell them about the situation before the player reports you. If you acknowledged your mess up before a report gets submitted on you then it will be better for you.

1 minute ago, kev said:

So whoever attends the case first decides what happens? I just find that dumb the rules should be set in stone and any grey areas instantly brought to a solution.

If sAPD is unsure about what they should do about a report, they can get opinions from other sAPD and a conclusion will be made from there.

34 minutes ago, EatMeth said:

D E A D A S S if you can't do a fed with ten people you just suck ass.

also most fun gang life is always two big gangs going at it. if you didn't like it you weren't good. ex: M Vs MC, MC vs TI, T vs MC and Prime Vs TI 

good point. but whens the fucking stream?

• TriHard 1
On 9/24/2018 at 9:16 PM, snipeZ said:

Soooo can someone remind me why people are complaining about how much money APD is making when medics literally have discounts on their vehicles which aren't even allowed to be stolen?

You aren’t funny 

On 9/25/2018 at 8:09 AM, AstralC said:

Yea.. I usually end up flying my uninsured orca around the map looking for a rebel that isn't being camped just to be shot as I step out of my heli. Pretty aids.

I feel it bro

• Downvote 1