Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

"What are you thankful for?"

Just now, I’m NormaL said:

Can care less I don’t need to correct my spelling for some irrelevant random

calling me a random that's funny coming from some 15 year old kid on the autism spectrum crying about being blacklisted from the APD on a thanksgiving thread...

• Downvote 1
Just now, Genesis said:

calling me a random that's funny coming from some 15 year old kid on the autism spectrum crying about being blacklisted from the APD on a thanksgiving thread...

Lmao, who was crying not me I just said 8 months is hella long also I wouldnt be talking your probably some fucking 12 year old who just downvotes everyone like a bitch you are 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, I’m NormaL said:

Lmao, who was crying not me I just said 8 months is hella long also I wouldnt be talking your probably some fucking 12 year old who just downvotes everyone like a bitch you are 

i don't down vote everyone

7 minutes ago, Genesis said:

15 year old kid on the autism spectrum crying about being blacklisted from the APD on a thanksgiving thread...

i down vote people like this

• Downvote 1
6 minutes ago, Genesis said:

i don't down vote everyone

i down vote people like this

Lets be honest here this thread was all peace and quiet till your down syndrome ass came in being toxic as fuck on a thanks giving thread over some APD comment that was resolved and but some irrelevant animal brought it back up to start trouble so if anything how would you even make it on the APD with your toxicity

Edited by I’m NormaL
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, I’m NormaL said:

Lets be honest here this thread was all peace and quiet till your down syndrome ass came in being toxic as fuck on a thanks giving thread over some APD comment that was resolved and but some irrelevant animal brought it back up to start trouble so if anything how would you even make it on the APD with your toxicity

This type of behavior doesn’t show Dante you are mature enough to join the APD... just ignore him. It’s just internet points...

1 minute ago, Ajax said:

This type of behavior doesn’t show Dante you are mature enough to join the APD... just ignore him. It’s just internet points...

You see Ajax I tried to not reply but I had to it always people like him tbh

Lets settle this @Genesis and chill alright.

Lets enjoy the rest of our thanksgiving day guys :) 

1 hour ago, nikoteen said:

I'll be making my goodbye post..

I'm thankful for my 4 month old baby boy and my wife putting up with my shit, especially me playing on Olympus when I should be doing a million other things. 

5 hours ago, I’m NormaL said:

You see Ajax I tried to not reply but I had to it always people like him tbh

Lets settle this @Genesis and chill alright.

Lets enjoy the rest of our thanksgiving day guys :) 

But there are always gonna be “people like him” I got a ton of shit like this when I first joined the server. Ignore the haters and don’t bat an eye to the people who flame you for what seems like no apparent reason. In the end the people that do that are cartel rats or known to be toxic. Which is just their personality. Also remember that  most of those people are not in the APD or do they desire to be in the APD. All the people with a good reputation in the community don’t go off on people and if they do it’s one comment like “go neck yourself” because they have been here long enough for everyone else to understand that it’s not to be taken seriously and have also worked tword a position where they can make one comment like that.

On 11/22/2018 at 4:27 PM, I’m NormaL said:

@Genesis why did you downvote all meh post :lol: lmao I’m a red rep boy now

@Ajax I fr am I intrested in what you got to say i feel like I won respondddddd to my quote

Wow the fact that he was just trying to help you out and you made it a competition makes me understand why you aren’t a cop.

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 5:19 PM, Panda :) said:

Wow the fact that he was just trying to help you out and you made it a competition makes me understand why you aren’t a cop.

what do you mean Panda I wasn't making the part he was helping me with a competition :/

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 3:28 PM, Ajax said:

is a Corp and 14... just shows that if you show you’re mature you may have a chance... but just warning you that taking these issues to a public forum is not being mature and even if it’s not your intent to the SAPD it looks like you are begging for pity from the community... which in turn makes you look extremely immature 

I was stating the part when he was talking about how taking issues to the forums is not being mature so I was confused because an underage person did it and got an exception

Edited by I’m NormaL