“The Extermination of the Vigilantes” 12/5 Purge Event

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

The vigilanties have taken over Kavala, and have outnumbered the civilians as well as the Altis Police Department force. At the current expansion rate the vigilanties are expected to take over by Christmas. This must be stopped! With the help of the fellow citizens and possibly the lethal APD force we can take back Kavala. #EradicateTheVigis

In other words @draMa @destruct and I will be hosting a massive Kavala Purge event tonight. I will comment on this post with a set time and server later today.

Wether the APD take part of this event is currently undetermined. 

#MakeKavalaGreatAgain

I'm down to get rid of all those vigilantes! :D 

Just now, Millennium said:

Make it so No cops are allowed, tasers are allowed (Only way u will have Vigis stay) and tell people to target Vigis

No I’d rather have cops be able to enjoy the purge too. If the vigilantes leave then they’re pussies and the civs win so I’m not really worried about that.

2 minutes ago, draMa said:

No I’d rather have cops be able to enjoy the purge too. If the vigilantes leave then they’re pussies and the civs win so I’m not really worried about that.

Only downside I see is if u get Epi'd after being lethaled by Cops you have to get dope at hospital within 7 minutes

Edited by Millennium
Just now, Millennium said:

Only downside I see is if u get Epi'd after being lethaled by Cops you have to get dope at hospital

I will be on medic or have someone on medic drop multiple dope crates in key locations in Kavala, on top of hospital, hospital rocks, office buildings, etc.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1