How To Bring Back Ganglife

• SWAT Commander
38 minutes ago, MAV said:

I equate  pulldowns, lagswitching  and MOST exploiting with aimbot, ESP and other hacks that give a competitive advantage...

pulldowns are far less advantageous compared to ESP and aimbot. It is not a hack, since you do not have to inject anything into the game in order to use it, unlike a PBO or using a script injector. That shit is FAR worse than pulldowns. Anyone in their sane minds that know the difference should definitely not see them as anywhere near the same thing.

• Like 1
Just now, Xlax said:

pulldowns are far less advantageous compared to ESP and aimbot. It is not a hack, since you do not have to inject anything into the game in order to use it, unlike a PBO or using a script injector. That shit is FAR worse than pulldowns. Anyone in their sane minds that know the difference should definitely not see them as anywhere near the same thing.

Of course aimlock and ESP are going to be advantageous... doesnt make pulldowns not a huge advantage to those who dont have it... absolutely is hacking/cheating...

15 minutes ago, ChrisGG said:

should've gone with them TBH

None of them went anywhere because they love Olympus, the thing they didn’t like was people like you that are toxic and make useless comments like the one I’ve just quoted.

5 minutes ago, MAV said:

REPORT REPORT REPORT

Can't report a cop for half-assing roleplay.

There are much better ways to deal with it than the bureaucratic uploading and ticket process this forum has.

Also, the rules have no effect on a cop that says little, there is no detriment to the cop and it is much worse to upload and report.

A cop can say little but if the admin doesn't feel like he's wrong, nothing will happen.

Sorry for relying on the APD to deal with a cop themselves. :/

Edited by Wesly ツ
  • SWAT Commander
5 minutes ago, MAV said:

Of course aimlock and ESP are going to be advantageous... doesnt make pulldowns not a huge advantage to those who dont have it... absolutely is hacking/cheating...

It's not difficult to manually control recoil either, people just don't want to have to do it. But it is definitely not hacking, since you are not modifying any game files. But yeah it fits under cheating I guess.

P.S Pulldowns aren't as advantageous as you really think they are. Any decent player is more than capable of manually controlling their sprays, especially since the MK-1 spray pattern is quite consistent.

Edited by Xlax
13 minutes ago, ApacheWarrior said:

@draMa i had the whole community vouching for my unban on a post i made a week ago and the post was just deleted and nothing was said about the matter

Senior staff team are not even willing to get in a channel and speak to me even though i have so many people supporting me i think i at least deserve that

Fuck you, you kobe’d be in a montage you’re staying banned. Nah but I can’t remember why you were banned off the top of my head but when I get home we can talk about it. Obviously not a guarantee of anything coming from it but I’d be willing to listen and try. I do this shit for fun and I like the community. I don’t do it so I can be in charge of something and have some sort of power like some do. Hmu in a few hours

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, draMa said:

Fuck you, you kobe’d be in a montage you’re staying banned. Nah but I can’t remember why you were banned off the top of my head but when I get home we can talk about it. Obviously not a guarantee of anything coming from it but I’d be willing to listen and try. I do this shit for fun and I like the community. I don’t do it so I can be in charge of something and have some sort of power like some do. Hmu in a few hours

+1 cousin

@MAV you have no idea what you are talking about you are clueless and are brain dead at the game. You don't understand from a cartel gang perspective and haven't seen what has happened in the past when this has happened. No one likes you as you are a cock riding APD, support team fag. Leave the thread.

• Like 1
  • PogChamp 1
2 minutes ago, Xlax said:

It's not difficult to manually control recoil either, people just don't want to have to do it. But it is definitely not hacking, since you are not modifying any game files. But yeah it fits under cheating I guess. 

Bro, pulldowns make your gun shoot like a laser... Also controlling recoil requires skill... At the end of the day, the game intends for the player to control recoil, those who use pulldowns found a "hack" to do it for them .. we can go back and forth on whether it's hacking for hours, but you (as a member permed for scripting and or selling scripts) are going to look biasly on the topic..

• Downvote 1

1. Cops are something I have always found to be an issue. No NLR is something I have never been a fan of but rather than just saying "make all cops have nlr" we should charge them for deaths. I'd say everytime a cop dies in a normal situation they should be charged 75k-100k. (More discussion is needed on the amount) by doing this cops while fight more realistically and actually use tactics rather than just zerging every situation. When a federal event starts the charge should go back to free to as it would be aids for cops to loss a shit load of money as a fed is something that requires cops to zerg. This will hopefully led to more successful runs in turn making more money to be used at cartels.

2. Some people like it but I do not. Cops should not be allowed in war zone to patroll. Warzone is for gangs to fight it out not get zeged by a shit load of cops with nothing to loose. 

3. Need to figure a way to get more new players. A few years ago when altis life was all over youtube people were interested, bought the game and joined the server. Today this is not the case and I feel new people are getting less and less common. Maybe it would be a good idea to have olympus start their own youtube channel that regularly uploads and gets people interested in olympus. Follow gangs make a video about that gang, explain what the sever is, just do some cool shit to get people interested. 

4. Attitudes need to change a bit. I feel like if people would get over the gang life is dying garbage we would get alot further. Stop complaing and go do something about it. To all those people who think it's fun to try to ruin other people's times, your the cancer of the server and help no one. 

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Silton said:

@MAV you have no idea what you are talking about you are clueless and are brain dead at the game. You don't understand from a cartel gang perspective and haven't seen what has happened in the past when this has happened. No one likes you as you are a cock riding APD, support team fag. Leave the thread.

Thats toxic. Get off the thread if you're going to be stupid. 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, indian said:

I can go further into debt after I’m done eating but cops aren’t OP on that server, they don’t make half the money olympus cops do. Interactions with cops on that server have actually been fun for me because they’re all mature and none of them robocop or try to buff themselves against civs. I talked to a LT and SGT and they all have gear that POs wear on olympus, they are against buffs for APD and their goals are to enhance the gameplay for civs rather than completely fuck them over and seek revenge such as what 2 lieutenants did to me a couple months ago on olympus. They camped my house with all of the gear I had won for over 5 months in [ - ] with RPGs and other rare gear that actually meant a lot to me. Hawk told me that they sat there for around 2-3 hours just to steal everything that our gang had in our homes. When I lost all my possessions on this server, I was so close to quitting and going to another server with most of the other old [ - ] guys. If that same event happened now and [ - ] was still a thing, Olympus would have lost another major gang to Asylum.

To be fair, I only camped your house to get revenge as you kept on baiting cops and tasing them, and I only camped [ - ] houses so we can get our cop gear back. I don't camp houses for money or anything else, I really don't care about making money on cop.

2 minutes ago, Silton said:

Lol mad? I in fact do know what I'm talking about... Those who are trying to separate scripting from hacking are those trying to get their buddies unbanned, me on the other hand look at it from a factual standpoint with no alterior motive...

And anyone that that knows me knows that cock riding is not in my blood so try again sweet cheeks

11 minutes ago, draMa said:

+1 out of upvotes 

20 minutes ago, indian said:

What sAPD did to me by camping houses and sheds is comparible to people being able to camp HQs for cops to spawn in for them to get auto tased and robbed of over 50 cop loadouts at a time

You can't even blame me for that. Your gangmates challenged me and said "Please come camp our houes, gives us more free gear!" and then posted pictures bragging about capturing cops. They invited me to do it, and you only got caught because we were raiding other people's houses and you happened to be there.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, MAV said:

Bro, pulldowns make your gun shoot like a laser... Also controlling recoil requires skill... At the end of the day, the game intends for the player to control recoil, those who use pulldowns found a "hack" to do it for them .. we can go back and forth on whether it's hacking for hours, but you (as a member permed for scripting and or selling scripts) are going to look biasly on the topic..

I normally respect you but pull downs do not make your gun shoot anywhere near like a fucking lazer. It's easier to control recoil yourself as pull downs are made for certain ranges. So if you use that shit to far or two close your going to miss like as motherfucker. Pull downs are garbage the only reason people use them I imagine is because it gives them a false sense of an advantage so they fight better due placebo. 

Just now, hawk said:

To be fair, I only camped your house to get revenge as you kept on baiting cops and tasing them, and I only camped [ - ] houses so we can get our cop gear back. I don't camp houses for money or anything else, I really don't care about making money on cop.

To add to this point do I need to bring up the way dash got the location for many sapd members? Hampsters anyone???

11 minutes ago, draMa said:

# @draMa4owner

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, MAV said:

Lol mad? I in fact do know what I'm talking about... Those who are trying to separate scripting from hacking are those trying to get their buddies unbanned, me on the other hand look at it from a factual standpoint with no alterior motive...

And anyone that that knows me knows that cock riding is not in my blood so try again sweet cheeks

My buddies are banned for ddosing. You're an APD dick rider and the APD is too ignorant to see the issues at hand and realise how powerful their faction is over civs and the struggle for civs

• Haha 1