Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Olympus unbanathon

Olympus Unbanathon   

219 members have voted

1. 1. Should Olympus unban ddosers on strick rules for 6 months

• Yes
    • NOOOOOOOOOOO

I knew ikeem personally very nice guy, definitely not a headass at times but I still enjoyed being around him. Actually I played with his whole fucking family him and two of his cousins while his mama, grandma, and great grandmother were yelling in the background. (Had to make some push to talk rules after about 2 hours) We split and about a month after we split he caught a ddos perm after getting in with the "cartel gangs" of that time. I feel strongly that ddosing is some serious shit and not to be tolerated, but at the same time I'd like to see a guy I started playing Olympus with come back. I feel the story is the same for a lot of people. I've done some stupid shit before and was fortunate to have people around that gave me a second chance. Maybe we should give people that chance on olympus. Do that shit again though and it's a perm perm never to be lifted. 

A lot of these guys who caught these ddos perms seem to me have just gotten to caught up in the competitive nature of Olympus. The whole point of the game (to some exist) is to absolutely smash anything that is not in your gang. So some of these guys went to other means to make sure their gangs won. This is entirely fucked up but when your in the mindset of "I cannot lose, I'll do anything to win" you'll do some dumb shit. I'm sure since some of them have been banned for awhile they have realized that losing is better than not playing at all, and will not make the same poor decision again. (Just my opinion)

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 2
4 hours ago, Silton said:

Wow if that's how you think of me

"Dont push yet I gotta get my shoes on before the bus comes" -Silton 2017 

4 hours ago, Silton said:

I was the only cartel to show up to the staff meeting. Also Peter loves me

Can confirm 

15 minutes ago, xanx said:

i can't be offended by my people lmao im just wondering why a fatass american has it under his name ya dig ? 

1st off not a fat ass. 

2nd have you met me?

3rd do you know why I lost sgt?