Roadkits

Just now, Soulz said:

@Pledge Okay fr tho why the mobile checkpoint?

They are incredibly hard to create without the roadkits, and we found that eliminating them in favor or a better structured checkpoint system would be a better decisions

1 hour ago, Pledge said:

They are incredibly hard to create without the roadkits, and we found that eliminating them in favor or a better structured checkpoint system would be a better decisions

Okay cool thanks

7 hours ago, Pledge said:

So you're basically killing checkpoints?

What great and awesome decision will Outcast make next episode!

• Downvote 1
9 minutes ago, sploding said:

Idk, probably make our frames even better id assume.

7 hours ago, hawk said:

DICK.jpg

Showing us a perfect example of how roadkits should be used doesn’t tell us why we can’t have them... :)

Its pretty obvious it is just a lane divider and then the circles are where the officers stand and a vehicle pulls up to then hand the officer their identification. Shame on you for not giving these officers the benefit of the doubt and thinking this is some kind of practical joke ;)

19 minutes ago, sploding said:

So you know those big blue overhangs that have the gates...sometimes know as CHECKPOINTS? 

Mobile checkpoints were rarely used and it won't be the end of the world with them gone. If you would like to run a checkpoint go to one marked on the map. Why use mission file space on checkpoints if mobile checkpoints can be set up literally anywhere on the map other than in/around redzones. 

6 hours ago, sploding said:

LMAO you're really funny. Because you run checkpoints all the time. And no actually, because we found a better way to get the same thing done. But since POs ABUSED THE SHIT out of roadkits they are gone, they abused them so bad that Medics don't even have em anymore. So tell me again how WE killed the checkpoint?

Damn guys want to see some great roleplay???? 

PO roadkits btw 

I 2 love having 250 objects on a road!

https://clips.twitch.tv/BumblingBovineAardvarkTwitchRPG

Edited by max^
1 hour ago, Pledge said:

LMAO you're really funny. Because you run checkpoints all the time. And no actually, because we found a better way to get the same thing done. But since POs ABUSED THE SHIT out of roadkits they are gone, they abused them so bad that Medics don't even have em anymore. So tell me again how WE killed the checkpoint?

Yes but The question I have is why not move them back up to corp instead of axing the idea or was it just that bad for servers when ever it was done?

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Hoonter said:

Yes but The question I have is why not move them back up to corp instead of axing the idea or was it just that bad for servers when ever it was done?

That's what I'd like to know - I often cordoned off wrecked vehicles with cones that would take me a bit to repair, I wasn't aware of the impact they would have on the server/in the vicinity.

1 hour ago, Anarkhiya said:

That's what I'd like to know - I often cordoned off wrecked vehicles with cones that would take me a bit to repair, I wasn't aware of the impact they would have on the server/in the vicinity.

1 hour ago, Hoonter said:

They were bad for the servers, and they were implemented with the idea people would use them sparingly. The massive checkpoints are huge hits to server performance.