Cartel Gangs

8 hours ago, Dawn said:

I've said this once before but I am going to go ahead and ask once again, someone please step up and make a cartel fighting gang. Not someone that "One and Dones" but someone who plays to fight please. Myself and @Zurph have decided to mass kick members from PLAGUE and half our gang has been removed. Plenty of members of this community have complained about our gang having too many people and there not being enough people on the market to recruit in order to fight. Now that we are fairly spread apart and split from one another, hopefully one of you will take this opportunity to start a gang and recruit some of our members. The community of Olympus will slowly start to fall in my opinion without any cartel fights, and currently there are barely any. Someone do this for the sake of Olympus and cartels. Please keep the comments clean and non-toxic. Thank you all :)

Astro fights, we're looking for another gang that will

Elusive does but cartel life can't be run by 2 gangs fighting.

2 minutes ago, Drippp said:

You guys say you fight but die once and log..

Literally that was one fight that we hopped off because people didn't want to fight that night. (usually I'd say something about plague mass logging 20 for east forest/windmill cartel but it didn't happen that night, we all just wanted to hop off, no shame in that...)

Idk if plague is EU but most of them tend to hop on when our gang has been playing the whole day.

54 minutes ago, Drippp said:

You guys say you fight but die once and log..

i love fighting an offroat at at cap . also the only times we have actually fought you guys it has been aids, not because you guys roach just because of other things.. like the offroad, or other prime or method kids logging in to fight with you. 

Edited by Evann
9 hours ago, Evann said:

hopefully this turns out into a good thing and not more ratty kids that sit on safe rocks. :)

memeshack, igd, x, cousin, every other gang

Nobody in the gang goes to kav that shit is aids. We've all been busy proing. Keep our name out your mouth before I clean house on you again. Not even sure why you claim "every other gang" half the time you guys have 5+ on and dont hold a single cartel, but claim to be the best cartel gang. 

8 minutes ago, Cousin Cletus said:

Nobody in the gang goes to kav that shit is aids. We've all been busy proing. Keep our name out your mouth before I clean house on you again. Not even sure why you claim "every other gang" half the time you guys have 5+ on and dont hold a single cartel, but claim to be the best cartel gang. 

no one said we are the best cartel gang, just one of the most active and have the most people, we have cap on s1 all day basically when we are on, "clean house" one fight. your boys came to cap last night with 2 frits drove around like a bunch of idiots and never dropped. gave us 2 free ifrits. thanks. now go back to kav

Edited by Evann
Just now, Evann said:

no one said we are the best cartel gang, we have cap on s1 all day basically when we are on, "clean house" one fight. your boys came to cap last night with 2 frits drove around like a bunch of idiots and never dropped. gave us 2 free ifrits. thanks. now go back to kav

Fought you twice clean wiped both times and that's coming from a gang that does not focus on cartels. Glad you got two frits maybe that will replace the 2 hunters (why you had hunters on cap I'll never know, garbage vehicle), a strider, and a frit we have taken. 

https://gyazo.com/4f07f8633bb5d19a62755a26a732e4e0 

Go dpi on og some more evan. Probably the worst person in your gang. Cadence, wesley, munity all great guys. Your fucking aids. I'm pretty sure the only reason they havent kicked you is because they know you irl. 

Maybe if you weren't to busy camping my shed cause you can't get waypoints any other way you would have more time to be at cartels. I really find it funny how your saying "go back to kav" when nobody is ever in kav. The only argument you have is a false claim because you have nothing to say. Fucking degen. 

All the fights are dead on this server because people got banned and then everyone that was left and consistently fought cartels joined one gang so it was literally a zerg of cartel fighters that jerked themselves off for being the best since every good gang had left.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Dawn said:

I asked this not be toxic and we have done for the greater good. Anyone who thinks plague sits there and roaches all fights you are completely wrong. Come and fight and you'll see for yourselves. The other day one of my members had gotten kicked off the server and spawned back in. He wanted to shoot dickbutt and killswitch in the back and I warned him not to. When he began to shoot them, I shot him in the head and let the pushing gang push us. Were trying to fix the issues trust me. But just keep in my mind, if you rat, plague is forced to rat back. All I got to say, do not expect to shoot us in the back and not have the same thing happen to you.

Btw if you don't believe me ask @Elements if he was shot in the head. Im sure he remembers this.

PLAGUE is actually quite nice to the newer gangs or the ones who are beginning to fight more often. We've been very lenient with other gangs lately and have controlled our monkeys from ratting of any kind. You give us a chance instead of talking shit on us without actually talking or playing with us you'll realize and understand where we come from and our ways of doing things.

I can confirm this is a true story. I was pushing

1 hour ago, Cousin Cletus said:

Fought you twice clean wiped both times and that's coming from a gang that does not focus on cartels. Glad you got two frits maybe that will replace the 2 hunters (why you had hunters on cap I'll never know, garbage vehicle), a strider, and a frit we have taken. 

https://gyazo.com/4f07f8633bb5d19a62755a26a732e4e0 

Go dpi on og some more evan. Probably the worst person in your gang. Cadence, wesley, munity all great guys. Your fucking aids. I'm pretty sure the only reason they havent kicked you is because they know you irl. 

Maybe if you weren't to busy camping my shed cause you can't get waypoints any other way you would have more time to be at cartels. I really find it funny how your saying "go back to kav" when nobody is ever in kav. The only argument you have is a false claim because you have nothing to say. Fucking degen. 

i hate making this forum post aids, last time i will reply, and space doesn't even play because he broke his pc. that clip is old asf. i didnt even get banned for that dpi lol cus it wasnt dpi. and being the worst person, idk about that have my off days and what not. just wanting you to go to cap more. i understand that cartel life is dead and it isnt fun or something for u guys bc u dont know how to fight them. it would be awesome if you guys learned hwo to push/defend and what not and fought. :)

1 hour ago, Evann said:

i hate making this forum post aids, last time i will reply, and space doesn't even play because he broke his pc. that clip is old asf. i didnt even get banned for that dpi lol cus it wasnt dpi. and being the worst person, idk about that have my off days and what not. just wanting you to go to cap more. i understand that cartel life is dead and it isnt fun or something for u guys bc u dont know how to fight them. it would be awesome if you guys learned hwo to push/defend and what not and fought. :)

Your right to some extent. Sorry for making an argument I just did not appreciate you slandering my name over something entirely false. Might do some cartels tonight hope to see you. 

• SWAT Commander
12 hours ago, tacosmell said:

I have nothing against plague and i can deal with getting shot in the back. Most new ppl (most cartel gangs) can't stand it and will just refuse to fight you. You guys splitting might even create more roaching since you guys wont have numbers to push in frits or hold a cap. Fun Fact. 

At least we don't log in mid-fight, run behind star, and kill the person there (Blackwater does that shit all the time). P.S I usually play star so that shit pisses me off.

12 hours ago, Evann said:

plague will still play star on defenselol

nobody ever plays capside star, and if I do happen to see anyone capside star, I yell at them for that shit until they hop off.

• Downvote 5