Is it really RP?

You gotta think.. is Olympus really RP? Or is it Exile like?

ive been here for about 2 years, and when I first joined the Olympus community all it was, was roleplay 

Kavala used to be protected by vigi’s and there was barely any gunfights.

There was actual roleplay instead of ‘hands up or die’ as soon as you get into kavala.

now it’s just ‘hands up or die’ instead of how are you doing today sir?’

Like what is that?

Edited by austinNHL
  • Like 2
  • Downvote 11

Because the bulk of people who still play it aren't playing it for the thrilling experience of talking to random people in Kavala Square, they're fighting gang wars and capping cartels. When you have a server that slowly becomes more and more combat-oriented than RP oriented, of course you're gonna see less RP and more combat. If you want RP, apply for a modded A3Life server, cos it's highly improbable that's gonna change anytime soon.

• Like 1
Just now, Rascal said:

Because the bulk of people who still play it aren't playing it for the thrilling experience of talking to random people in Kavala Square, they're fighting gang wars and capping cartels. When you have a server that slowly becomes more and more combat-oriented than RP oriented, of course you're gonna see less RP and more combat. If you want RP, apply for a modded A3Life server, cos it's highly improbable that's gonna change anytime soon.

Yes, that’s true. But some people just come into kavala and said hands up or die to random civs every 5 minutes.

1 minute ago, austinNHL said:

Yes, that’s true. But some people just come into kavala and said hands up or die to random civs every 5 minutes.

The only reason Kav is a hotspot for shit like that is because it's the place with the highest player count. If Athira and Pygros were as populated as Kavala is as well, it would be just as bad if not worse. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm just saying you're in the wrong place if you're looking for a solid RP experience.

5 minutes ago, Rascal said:

The only reason Kav is a hotspot for shit like that is because it's the place with the highest player count. If Athira and Pygros were as populated as Kavala is as well, it would be just as bad if not worse. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm just saying you're in the wrong place if you're looking for a solid RP experience.

Bitch what  put your hands up or die

• Like 1

Basically it's exile but a limited exile and a dumb engagement system with rules like you cant shoot people in cuffs in some situations and other nonsense :D but it can be fun y'know. I play both Exile and Olympus although I'm on vacation from Olympus right now for some lil indiscretions ;)

There's very little RP but if you want a giggle just hang around kavala square there is always some funny shit happening and you occasionally meet someone chill, the very few times I've encountered some RP was in kavala so it's not all rook bangers.

Edited by Soviet
Cuffs :)
  • Downvote 2
3 hours ago, austinNHL said:

No one likes Vigis.

Server 1 is only vigis in kav. 

Vigis promote gunfights.

People enjoy free roaming in kav shooting.

4 hours ago, austinNHL said:

2 years, and when I first joined the Olympus community all it was, was roleplay 

wrong server, 2 years ago vigis were ran out of kavala lol

1 hour ago, bigSMOKE said:

wrong server, 2 years ago vigis were ran out of kavala lol

Not me

1 hour ago, Pablo_Escobar said:

your forums account isnt even 2 years old :Kappa:

It is, and I’ve been on th server for almost 3 years and never decided to make a forums account 

As many other people are also saying, i agree that there isn't much conversation role play IN KAVALA. But many people that play now orient themselves to gang role play as well as combat role play. Also depending on the server, rp is different and some gangs are mainly concentrated on certain servers. But, obviously rules still apply.