Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Cartel Events - February

I'm not the first to say this but when tf is the next gang wars? @Peter Long

Everyone has been wondering this and it comes to no surprise why, especially after the reason mass ban of hackers, now would be a great time for a gang wars. I understand if you want to say that it's being stalled because of all the work it takes to set-up a gang wars(or personal stuff) such as checking for validity of players, brackets and of course the event itself. However, a gang wars could take place without the need of your help but simply the confirmation. I'm confident in saying that @DeadPooL would be more than happy to host the next gang wars as well as other mods & admins and they would be capable of handling such an event. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, bdj said:

I'm not the first to say this but when tf is the next gang wars? @Peter Long

Everyone has been wondering this and it comes to no surprise why, especially after the reason mass ban of hackers, now would be a great time for a gang wars. I understand if you want to say that it's being stalled because of all the work it takes to set-up a gang wars(or personal stuff) such as checking for validity of players, brackets and of course the event itself. However, a gang wars could take place without the need of your help but simply the confirmation. I'm confident in saying that @DeadPooL would be more than happy to host the next gang wars as well as other mods & admins and they would be capable of handling such an event. 

@Peter Long @Kyle Lake @Eggman @Arigato

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Parker Radley said:

Instead of fighting on olympus this guy decided to play asylum and go 0-4 with 0 kills yet again

im reviving u every 5 second because you die first at every fight. I dont know what you are on about.

• Like 1