Why is there a limit on how much you can bet

Because sake of server performance, preventing possible exploits, etc. 

If a fool finds a way to exploit betting he gonna have to do it 5 mil at a time

12 minutes ago, TheCmdrRex said:

Because sake of server performance, preventing possible exploits, etc. 

If a fool finds a way to exploit betting he gonna have to do it 5 mil at a time

I’ve been bet by somewhat while I bet someone at the same time doing two bets so that could probably go really bad with a 50 mil bet

4 minutes ago, Nurse Lou said:

if you kill yourself over olympus cash your pretty fucking stupid...hopefully not stupid enough to miss your empty head

To be fair some people have hundreds/ thousands of dollars worth of money in their bank if they sold it

2 minutes ago, Dank MeeMoo said:

To be fair some people have hundreds/ thousands of dollars worth of money in their bank if they sold it

One person on olympus has enough oly cash to sell for over a grand. And if anyone is dumb enough to kill themselves over a couple hundred bucks, id love to watch

5 minutes ago, Nurse Lou said:

One person on olympus has enough oly cash to sell for over a grand. And if anyone is dumb enough to kill themselves over a couple hundred bucks, id love to watch

Half of the people one Olympus are incels you think they aren’t rards aswell ?

1 minute ago, tacosmell said:

There is a limit because they dont want people betting all of there money away and quitting.

its more of betting is already a huge hit to server performance it would only make it worse

This seems a little rhetorical, seeing that there is only a 3 minute cooldown before someone can bet again (to my knowledge). Also like the admins have said, this will cause problems if an exploit is found. Not only that this will cause room for problems, like someone betting and losing all their money, then complaining to staff making up anything they want to try to reclaim what they lost... 

Just my take on things.