APD Handbook Update 2/18/2019

What happens if other officers join in a situation while you're on your second solo wave?

Do they still have to go for 2 waves? Or does the waves that have already been done count?

Edited by BananaHammock
Fixed grammar ^_^
  • Hmm 1

It would most definitely count towards lethal waves. The PSA is aimed at people having 6 cops at Air HQ and sending a single cop twice to run in and die so they can skip non lethal waves.

2 minutes ago, BananaHammock said:

What happens if other officers join in a situation while you're on your second solo wave?

Do they still have to go for 2 waves? Or does the waves that have already been done count?

The waves already done cover for them, so they could load lethals on the start of wave 3

• Like 1

Question I know I asked this before but never got a general answer, what would be the most efficient way to earn an age exception? I don't mean to sound like an annoying person but I just never really get a general answer, I asked once before how to they said earning it so my question now is how does one earn it? Sorry that this isn't on topic towards the post.

• Downvote 4
Just now, 7evenn said:

Question I know I asked this before but never got a general answer, what would be the most efficient way to earn an age exception? I don't mean to sound like an annoying person but I just never really get a general answer, I asked once before how to they said earning it so my question now is how does one earn it? Sorry that this isn't on topic towards the post.

Not the location to do so.

Submit an APD application at https://olympus-entertainment.com/support/ and explain why you think you're mature enough for an age exception.

36 minutes ago, 7evenn said:

A good start would be not scamming people. ;)

• Like 7
  • Haha 3
  • Admin
6 minutes ago, Messy said:

in non-redzones, how do you define a single wave? if one cop stays alive during an situation (i.e. Gas Station), and then another cops keeps dying and coming back, which is a wave?

The way he described it, is that the new rule mainly pertains towards the corporals that just sit at the HQ while all the non-lethals push. In a situation like you described, I believe that it would be the usual "when an officer dies twice lethals are loaded."

• Like 2
Just now, Mighty said:

The way he described it, is that the new rule mainly pertains towards the corporals that just sit at the HQ while all the non-lethals push. In a situation like you described, I believe that it would be the usual "when an officer dies twice lethals are loaded."

Ok. Thanks for clarifying

36 minutes ago, MAV said:

what about none red zones where there technically aren't 'waves'

1 hour ago, Mighty said:

^^^This is what I would assume as well

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Noodles:D said:

Still tho for the non illegal areas I'd like clarification, for a pharma for example where there isn't wave rule would it still be when an officer dies twice? Is this rule pretty much for illegal areas only?

i would say it's when you as a corporal die at the pharma twice or in technical terms die the 2 'waves' then head back the 3rd 'wave' and you are lethals as you have died twice/died 2 'waves'.

however it would be good to clarify for non-legal areas 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Pablo_Escobar said:

Say you have something without waves, a jail under 5 people. How would you go about loading lethals? Would we revert to dying twice?

I think In that situation it will be if an officer has died twice, lethals are loaded

idk I feel like stipulating that if you are epi’d during a wave that is still the first attempt, would make more sense than just saying waves. Seems like it just convolutes waves unnessicarily. I also just don’t even think its a real problem.

21 minutes ago, an overweight giant retard said:

Funny, you never asked that to @Dante.

:) 

I was too inactive then so I never even realized he locked them too 

@Dante wow shame on you