Some of you know me, most of you don't. I've been playing on this server about two years, spending most of my time with the two gangs I had. I've had a great time and thanks to everyone who made that possible, especially the gang.

Remember to stay toxic, comp or banning, and nerfing vigi/apd. O7

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
38 minutes ago, Captain_ said:

Some of you know me, most of you don't. I've been playing on this server about two years, spending most of my time with the two gangs I had. I've had a great time and thanks to everyone who made that possible, especially the gang.

Remember to stay toxic, comp or banning, and nerfing vigi/apd. O7

NO YOU SAID YOU WOULD COME BACK

35 minutes ago, Noodles:D said:

Can I have your 20mil? o7

I'm currently only trading it for apples @MAV

10 minutes ago, maxg said:

Hey dude, It was fun as fuck starting the server with you and of course running the gang :wub: o7 buddy @Captain_

:wub:

41 minutes ago, obnoxious said:

NO YOU SAID YOU WOULD COME BACK

I lied :( thanks for being in the gang 

6 minutes ago, Captain_ said:

I lied :( thanks for being in the gang 

nah man, thank you for accepting me. after i got kicked from my gang prior to that i had little experience and gang life was extremely fucked at the time so i had no where to go. your gang was a last resort and im glad you let me in. i wouldnt be where i am today if it werent for you, although im not far, it's good enough.

o7 captain, good luck with all your endeavors. whether in a virtual gang roleplay or in real life

28 minutes ago, obnoxious said:

nah man, thank you for accepting me. after i got kicked from my gang prior to that i had little experience and gang life was extremely fucked at the time so i had no where to go. your gang was a last resort and im glad you let me in. i wouldnt be where i am today if it werent for you, although im not far, it's good enough.

o7 captain, good luck with all your endeavors. whether in a virtual gang roleplay or in real life

:wub:you as well

sad... your gang was the most fun ive ever had on this server.. even when we went our seperate ways and were dicks to each other, i still enjoyed playing with you or against u. hope you arent quitting cus ur a real one.

if u are quitting (give me that money)

6 minutes ago, Evann said:

sad... your gang was the most fun ive ever had on this server.. even when we went our seperate ways and were dicks to each other, i still enjoyed playing with you or against u. hope you arent quitting cus ur a real one.

if u are quitting (give me that money)

Haha already traded all the money for some apples. Thanks man you wesley, munity, and caden are all good guys. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Captain_ said:

Haha already traded all the money for some apples. Thanks man you wesley, munity, and caden are all good guys. 

Dang. Must've been a lot of apples. Yeah we had a great time in your gang. If you are leaving, have a good life man.

Boy where do I begin..

The day I first joined Rebel Inc. I didn't even apply haha, I got in cause I knew your brother. Harry. I moved up from doing concrete and diamonds runs to rolling around with you and the whole gang. Man I felt like I was rolling with the top tier.

Then I actually got involved with Rebel Inc, doing Plat runs with everyone, sometimes procrastinating cause I hated doing runs. Then, moving forward in time.. The time we met those hilariously racist people and formed Banjo Boys!

Man we had some good times and some bumpy times, but I am glad that we met. You single handedly  got me addicted to Arma 3. Without you I am not sure I would be here today. You were an amazing leader, you wanted me to do better so I could impress or show that I improved some how.

Thank you for taking me and showing me everything I know today. I hope we can still talk and possibly play afterwards. I will miss you playing on Olympus, but I know we'll have some good times after all this.

Edited by Ømar
19 minutes ago, Ømar said:

Boy where do I begin..

The day I first joined Rebel Inc. I didn't even apply haha, I got in cause I knew your brother. Harry. I moved up from doing concrete and diamonds runs to rolling around with you and the whole gang. Man I felt like I was rolling with the top tier.

Then I actually got involved with Rebel Inc, doing Plat runs with everyone, sometimes procrastinating cause I hated doing runs. Then, moving forward in time.. The time we met those hilariously racist people and formed Banjo Boys!

Man we had some good times and some bumpy times, but I am glad that we met. You single handedly  got me addicted to Arma 3. Without you I am not sure I would be here today. You were an amazing leader, you wanted me to do better so I could impress or show that I improved some how.

Thank you for taking me and showing me everything I know today. I hope we can still talk and possibly play afterwards. I will miss you playing on Olympus, but I know we'll have some good times after all this.

I dont think your supposed to use hilarious and racist in the same sentence. Heard something about some folk dont like it. Anyway Omar I'll keep up with you. Feel free to hmu whenever. You were with it for the long haul and it showed. Anybody who needs a member hit up Omar, what he lacks in combat ability he is excellent at fetching lock picks ect. Jk he can hold his own :wub:

• Love 1

o7 captain. It was cool letting me into your gang even though I am young... very young. I loved to hop on with you guys and play. I had to leave due to me going career medic. It was nice hanging out with you. Never got to learn how to go stretch or be a master at cartel :( Hope to see you again some time.

13 hours ago, LukeTheSup said:

o7 captain. It was cool letting me into your gang even though I am young... very young. I loved to hop on with you guys and play. I had to leave due to me going career medic. It was nice hanging out with you. Never got to learn how to go stretch or be a master at cartel :( Hope to see you again some time.

Future R&R supervisor right here 

I am for real going to miss you captain. Although I wasn't in Rebel Inc, I was in cousin and that was the most fun I've had on the server. Because of you I have met many good friends and I am sad to see you go. I hope that someday you will come back and will create another gang. o7 brother.

6 hours ago, TheBrady said:

I am for real going to miss you captain. Although I wasn't in Rebel Inc, I was in cousin and that was the most fun I've had on the server. Because of you I have met many good friends and I am sad to see you go. I hope that someday you will come back and will create another gang. o7 brother.

:wub: