4 minutes ago, RDyer216 said:

Shouldnt u be @'ing current sAPD members?

I think he means development-wise, what is he gonna for Deputies.

13 minutes ago, Midnight Dream said:

@TheCmdrRex wth are y’all gonna do for deputy’s they are gonna get completely ruined. How are y’all gonna  balance this?

He wont do anything. Thats up to sAPD. @Pledge

Edited by Demon9845
1 minute ago, Demon9845 said:

I think he means development-wise, what is he gonna for Deputies.

I'm sure there will be a period of aids before balancing happens.  

We will discuss balance in a meeting if it is determined that it will be needed by SAPD.

SAPD were the ones to remove stings - I imagine they will likely be making a return

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TheCmdrRex said:

We will discuss balance in a meeting if it is determined that it will be needed by SAPD.

SAPD were the ones to remove stings - I imagine they will likely be making a return

Hopefully deputy’s do get stings back because this is going to have to be a pretty hefty nerf considering what I know. The other day me and @ThatNerdyGuy were playing cop and we wanted to test the mx now keep in mind nerdy has a tier 5 vest on and both shots went to his chest. On the first shot he was on 96hp, then on the second shot he was tased. Now, I don’t know what this means for pistols, but as far as tasers are now, they are broken. This likely requiring a hefty nerf also bringing down the damage of the pistols and essentially making deputy useless. Now I understand that deputy is a learning phase, but I do hope that seniors will vote to bring back the sting atleast making deputy’s viable at some kind of range. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

As said before by myself and many other Seniors:

"Deputy is not meant to be an enjoyable experience."

There's a difference between slightly uncomfortable and an anal only gangbang

Edited by sploding
1 hour ago, MAV said:

what about a slower firing rate SMG such as protector or PDW  @Pledge 

Will give them a buff in having an automatic rifle, but not quite the CQC OP of the sting, just a thought.

That would remove the gun from the civ faction and removing the pdub or protector is a unacceptable desecration of everything Olympus stands for, that being easy to access good for rdm guns at your local gunstore 

3 minutes ago, Bojo said:

That would remove the gun from the civ faction and removing the pdub or protector is a unacceptable desecration of everything Olympus stands for, that being easy to access good for rdm guns at your local gunstore

truer words have never been spoken. Protectors are the foundation that this servers RDM community was built on. Removing them would be like removing a statue of Poseidon.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Bojo said:

why not give them stings :) (also makes deputies worth robbing again....)