A New Faction

So I had an idea for a new faction and it would be the Altis Military, where they come in when the APD can't hold the problem. Their responsibility would be to finish the situation with lethal weapons, a taser pistol and other things military, they would have an NLR so they have to value their lives and wouldn't be another APD running around. To join the military you would have to have a  certain amount of hours more than the cop exceptions, go through training to see if your fit to be in the military and have pristine aim as military soldiers would. The whole point of it is when APD fails and someone needs to bring justice to Altis. Express your thoughts and ideas on it id like to see feedback. Of course, this prob won't happens but I've been thinking about it for a while now.

• Hmm 1
1 minute ago, Nex is the name said:

Posted it in the wrong place my guy. Put this in suggestions?

nah cause i  want to hear what people think about it

• Admin

@Peter Long tried this once. It was a great idea but it died down after a while. I don’t remember what happened to it. Maybe he can talk about it a little bit. 

1 hour ago, Peter Long said:

Unpopular Opinion: APD don’t have to win.

If they don’t have enough to win the fight, then the Civs have done enough. APD doesnt have to win everything. 

Shame some people think the APD have to be an unstoppable object

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Peter Long said:

If they don’t have enough to win the fight, then the Civs have done enough. APD doesnt have to win everything. 

This.

5 hours ago, Peter Long said:

Facts. With everyone crying about the APD and how it is now, this definitely would be something to kill the server.