PSA - PLEASE READ - hacked cash/hacking etc.

Tbh im fine with it, I aint playing as i got in trouble on medic. But ill see how cancer the servers are in 3-4 days :D good luck. 

Heres my question, will all players be comped WPs or money like last time due to the inconvenience? Cause everyone that was here last time got 200 WPs?

1 minute ago, Nex is the name said:

Tbh im fine with it, I aint playing as i got in trouble on medic. But ill see how cancer the servers are in 3-4 days :D good luck. 

Heres my question, will all players be comped WPs or money like last time due to the inconvenience? Cause everyone that was here last time got 200 WPs?

Staff will need to discuss that, i doubt we will comp the whole community 200 WP but we will think of something fair!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Soulz said:

Thanks for letting the community know what is happening

No problem, we want to be as open book as possible, but didn't want to announce it until a decision was made.

1 minute ago, Revise said:

I clicked MB1 around 2000 times to remove the money only to find out it’s rolling back I’m depressed.

honestly, doing this makes it harder for staff. Just put in a comp or ping us when you see us online and we will remove it for you.

This whole situation is annoying af for the community and it sucks because there’s only so much you can do as staff. Best of luck figuring this shit out and doing all those comp requests <3

9 minutes ago, Nex is the name said:

read the post

If someone wants comp they have to make a ticket. They arent gonna comp everyone the same amount

1 minute ago, DeadPool said:

read the post

If someone wants comp they have to make a ticket. They arent gonna comp everyone the same amount

Mav already responded dad. But im saying. Last time that this happened, everyone in the servers at the time. Were given 200 WPs after the fact.

Unfortunately, some of the community members are to blame for this need by trying to 'beat the system' and launder the cash. If everyone followed the SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) below we wouldn't have to do this, we could easily remove the cash and move on.

Really?  You are blaming the community for a rollback? It is no wonder why a 14 year old can destroy your staff for such a long amount of time when this is the retarded bullshittery your reprisentitives spew.  Take ownership of the rollback.  You were unable to stop a hacker MULTIPLE times across multiple servers.  The comminity following SOP’s?? This is your statement of why the rollback is happening?? Are you fucking dull?  If this is the solution to stopping the server from rolling back next time this kid does it just turn the servers off and don’t bother turning them back on you fucking monkeys.

• Hmm 2
Just now, Nex is the name said:

Mav already responded dad. But im saying. Last time that this happened, everyone in the servers at the time. Were given 200 WPs after the fact.

Yea only the people on that one server, not the whole fucking community.

2 minutes ago, Caleb Snackbar said:

So if I earned money while on medic can I make a comp request for that?

sure, easiest thing to do is keep track of your total revives. then when roll back happens its simple math  (Total revives pre-rollback - Total revives post-rollback) x 17500 = your money to be comped

1 minute ago, MAJOR PAIN 30 said:

i didnt make any runs last 2 days but i make fucking bank with 5 mill bets so can i request comp for that -_-

Whats "bank" and do you have video evidence, yada yada.

Just now, Zakaloko said:

this is rollback already happened?

Great grammar, didnt happen yet I think.