HACKED MONEY

SO THE ADMIN ARE SAYING THIS

"sure, easiest thing to do is keep track of your total revives. then when roll back happens its simple math  (Total revives pre-rollback - Total revives post-rollback) x 17500 = your money to be comped"

so basically cops and medic and runs people do as well as maybe cartel money earned while stuff is hacked can be comped.

I think thats a bad Idea cause theres a lot more pvp now and medic get way more revives. everything is hyper inflated. Like people are clearly gonna have higher bounties and stuff making vigis and cops get way more. As well as even rebels with wps. And people doing runs can do em easier cause no one is robbing and they will have rpgs to kill cops and robbers with. I dont think anything should be comped during this. maybe only medic and cop hours. I dont know if admins are gonna even listen to me about if u want proof u can check the bounty list and go on medic and see like 50 revive at rebels and in Kavala 

Edited by PURE P.K
INFO
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, PURE P.K said:

ASOME ADMIN ARE SAYING THIS

"sure, easiest thing to do is keep track of your total revives. then when roll back happens its simple math  (Total revives pre-rollback - Total revives post-rollback) x 17500 = your money to be comped"

so basically cops and medic and runs people do as well as maybe cartel money earned while stuff is hacked can be comped.

I think thats a bad Idea cause theres a lot more pvp now and medic get way more revives. everything is hyper inflated. Like people are clearly gonna have higher bounties and stuff making vigis and cops get way more. As well as even rebels with wps. And people doing runs can do em easier cause no one is robbing and they will have rpgs to kill cops and robbers with. I dont think anything should be comped during this. maybe only medic and cop hours. I dont know if admins are gonna even listen to me about if u want proof u can check the bounty list and go on medic and see like 50 revs at rebels in kav

That is so true, broke af +1

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Ravin :) said:

tbh ive been playing cop and recently all I have been seeing is ifrits and a bunch of rebels with mk200 suppressed loadouts with rpgs…..

yes, like for real I saw a cop seize 20 ifrit and I saw someone make 20 mill off just chopping ifrits at the rebels and warzone. and theres guys like johhny2hands is gonna get comp cause he "knows some guys". I think they shouldnt give this dude a 20 mill comp when hes tazing kids with 20 mill bounties cause everyone has boosted gear and is just in wz and kav killing people boosting there bounties

• Like 1

I agree.  I refuse to play atm cause I'm part of the select group who hasn't been cursed with the money. 

They really only have two options though. Rollback or reset. Either one will hurt but they have their backs against the wall with little to no choice in the matter. 

They clearly are trying to take the less painful but no matter it won't be perfect.  Just have to wait and see the results. 

2 minutes ago, Lincoln Williams said:

I agree.  I refuse to play atm cause I'm part of the select group who hasn't been cursed with the money. 

They really only have two options though. Rollback or reset. Either one will hurt but they have their backs against the wall with little to no choice in the matter. 

They clearly are trying to take the less painful but no matter it won't be perfect.  Just have to wait and see the results. 

I Mean once they roll it back theres just gonna hack it again

1 minute ago, PURE P.K said:

I Mean once they roll it back theres just gonna hack it again

I don't think they will roll it back until a fix is implemented by either bohemia or our devs. Which means it could be 2hrs for rollback or 2 weeks. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Africa said:

what about people who got given money legit e.g from a friend shit is so broken wtf 

You def got good friends that willingly give you 60 million. Just saying. 

5 hours ago, Lincoln Williams said:

I don't think they will roll it back until a fix is implemented by either bohemia or our devs. Which means it could be 2hrs for rollback or 2 weeks. 

I believe they have already come up with a solution to their current money problem but odds are when they rollback the server the hackers will no doubt come up with another way to do it

you are talking about maybe a few mil extra per medic (tops) or 100's billions for all... ill take the few mill..

plus it balances because people dont care about losing loadouts so they just respawn if a medic isnt nearby

• Owner
1 hour ago, Bongo Bongo Bongo said:

Made 30mil off bets I hope someone can comp that. I’m pretty sure I had 20k at the time they are rolling back to

If the money they bet with isn’t legit you won’t get it back 

4 hours ago, MAV said:

you are talking about maybe a few mil extra per medic (tops) or 100's billions for all... ill take the few mill..

plus it balances because people dont care about losing loadouts so they just respawn if a medic isnt nearby

actually many people care about load outs since every single rebel outpost on the map is getting camped 24/7 and they would rather not spend that extra time just to get a gearset lmao

7 hours ago, MAV said:

I am also talking about free runs and the 40 vigis that sit in kavala waiting for these people with rpg's and 10 mill bounties just to taze and turn them in. I have a friend who made 25 Mill in 2 hours off arrests. he just sat in kavala and tazed everyone. Like yes this could be legit but the bounties and stuff are inflated cause everyone is killing everyone because of free money, therefore, higher bounties. Second I have gang mates making millions cause who is gonna rob during this time. no one. you only really rob to make more money but no one needs money so u can do endless runs for free and if cops come then u just rpg them.

I had a friend give me 2 bil.  He swore it was legit.  His name is DarK.  Am I going to get comp for this?  He told me the hacker banned him and won’t be able to play anymore.  How can he transfer me the money again after the rollback?

• Like 1
  • Kappa 1
  • 5 months later...