APD Handbook Update 5/5/2019 V2.0

On 5/5/2019 at 7:42 PM, Zeuse said:

There are many things which are not public, in reality though the new lethal system probably won't be used much and if it is and is abused, then there will obviously be a change whether it does come from sAPD or staff themselves. 

Point being you're all complaining about something that's been out for a few hours saying it will be abused when in reality you don't know it will.  Sure, it might be similar to the old SDAR system, but it's not the same.  Some suggestions have been to properly use the sAPD tools (ghs hunters striders), but if we do use them, you complain about them and say we abuse those too.

You’re retarded it has already been abused within the day that it was released. Just ask the boys at the BW last night how fast cops loaded lethal for POs (3rd wave) when it was 13 civs to 17 cops. 

7 hours ago, Strae said:

Lmao ok, im finna start using them PROPERLY as you say 

I don't think I have even seen you on cop defending against a single one of our 34 federal events in the last few days. Get active and then maybe we'll talk.

10 minutes ago, Civak said:

I don't think I have even seen you on cop defending against a single one of our 34 federal events in the last few days. Get active and then maybe we'll talk.

Don't think i've ever seen you in a public cop channel but disregard that, I've actually been having issues with my arma that i've now fixed so sure ill go play :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Civak said:

Yea @Strae you better play whenever Civak tells you to or he will remove you!!!

4 minutes ago, hawk said:

Yea @Strae you better play whenever Civak tells you to or he will remove you!!!

Imagine being so dense that you strawman everything people say just to make yourself feel better. Get a grip dude.

• Haha 1
  • Hmm 1
3 minutes ago, Civak said:

Imagine being so dense that you strawman everything people say just to make yourself feel better. Get a grip dude.

I forgot jokes offend people a lot in 2019 :P 

1 minute ago, hawk said:

I know what you're refering to, and there's a big difference between a joke and what you did.

release ur inner toxicity 

Edited by Evann
  • PogChamp 1
3 minutes ago, hawk said:

I know what you're refering to, and there's a big difference between a joke and what you did.

Yea he just posted a picture of a satirical music video with names on the people, oh noooooo

• Downvote 1