Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Confessions of a Dangerous Mind

10 hours ago, Google said:

My name is Google when I first began playing Arma 3 I began by using Hacks when I came over from DayZ and was blowing up Asylum and it was pretty fun. That's when I was like hey maybe not using hacks will be fun as well and that's when I got addicted. I played 24/7 and loved every moment of it. However, lately I think I've been to addicted to it I've been grinding for Search and Rescue for months and never got it! So at first I began by getting more revives on Medic, but even then I didn't get Search and Rescue so I decided that since they refused to give me my Search and Rescue that I EARNED I'd teach them a lesson by shooting some people through rocks and walls or ESPing on cop.

o7 @Jerrod

https://gyazo.com/c75ebff1913b99d2bfd7d310968aa624

I asked for Search and Rescue @Mercury should've just given me Search and Rescue :( I DESERVED IT!!!!

Ah, how I relate to this post. I've actually HvH'd you recently at cartel.

my partner and I have been cheating for about 2 years now between 5 accounts each. just got us again today. we joined the server when it first opened when the gang split from asylum to make olympus. ive gotten all the way to APD corporal before i got caught. its a funny meme tbh. we will probably be here when it dies.

be back soon boys, til then o7 and enjoy the clown world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn2Y1r8uLZ4

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Nex is on route said:

@Google I thought you shouldve been staff lmao. You unstable little guy you. See you when you get unbanned... 1 year later.

Not a chance he gets unbanned.

3 minutes ago, ᴍ ᴏ ɴ ꜱ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ said:

Not a chance he gets unbanned.

Many people that cheat get unbanned, a perm is never a perm unless you threaten the D word or irl threats that are serious, or you openly hacked the server and forced a restart or some shit... if you appeal a simple cheating ban for using something on medic... then it will be lifted if you appeal after like 1 year.

Just now, Nex is on route said:

Many people that cheat get unbanned, a perm is never a perm unless you threaten the D word or irl threats that are serious, or you openly hacked the server and forced a restart or some shit... if you appeal a simple cheating ban for using something on medic... then it will be lifted if you appeal after like 1 year.

I don't think you understand, Google didn't only use his cheats on medic, he used it on civ, to shoot people through rocks or solid objects, He will never be unbanned. I've only ever seen 1 scripter be unbanned, @Xlax, and it was for pulldowns, not aimlock/esp.

2 minutes ago, ᴍ ᴏ ɴ ꜱ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ said:

I don't think you understand, Google didn't only use his cheats on medic, he used it on civ, to shoot people through rocks or solid objects, He will never be unbanned. I've only ever seen 1 scripter be unbanned, @Xlax, and it was for pulldowns, not aimlock/esp.

Oh well then. o7 @Google

41 minutes ago, ᴄ ᴏ ɴ ɴ ᴏ ʀ * said:

your in tp you cant call anyone a retard. 

Yikes. You're a rat

It's funny cause I cheat to troll people by camping Rebel Outpost and playing Medic with cheats but then you cheat to get good enough to join Prime.

The things people choose to do with cheats. Lol

• Like 1
On 5/20/2019 at 9:00 PM, Google said:

Yikes. You're a rat

It's funny cause I cheat to troll people by camping Rebel Outpost and playing Medic with cheats but then you cheat to get good enough to join Prime.

The things people choose to do with cheats. Lol

Next time don't message me begging for cheats.

Just another retard trying to justify why you used cheats.