• Lead Map Designer

My question is, how can you think it's weird if they ask for your age in the Eval room, when you have to put your DOB in the application, which they can already check?

4 hours ago, Big Man Tony said:

the dude in interview asked for my dob, I said no thats fucking weird g, and he said give me it so I jokingly said 1995 so he moved me out, than moves me in and fucking the chief said Im blacklisted for lying about my age, cause i said 1995 as a joke and wants me to submit fucking proof im 16 which, Is fucking weird, and I don't wanna do over me jokingly saying 1995 but me jokingly saying 1995 and him auto moving me out, and than legit saying i have to submit a id is fucking retarded, I sound older than 16, legit search my steam id and find 100s of apps, proving i'm 16 like omegalul

* context of 1995 dude doxxed me a month back with retarded shit, and "exposed" me for being 25 when I'm, clearly not lmao.

and im going to bed so night forum users

also to add, in my "doxx" I was exposed for living in kabul afghan no cap

stop speaking idiot

4 hours ago, Big Man Tony said:

You guys are all fucking brain dead with your responses. Rethink what the fuck have of you said and I was taking the interview serious, but okay buddy.

and " Isn't possible, cause first of all I don't use cellular devices for 200iq reasons, so impossible but okay, your legit braindead

Provide a government issued ID /w your birthday visible and all sensitive info blacked out 

Que?

Bro I was pretty chill about asking for you dob even with you stuttering and asking "why?". But if you're going to blatantly lie to me about your age then your blacklisted. Either submit the proof of age or enjoy being blacklisted. And stop shitposting.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Noodles:D said:

Bro I was pretty chill about asking for you dob even with you stuttering and asking "why?". But if you're going to blatantly lie to me about your age then your blacklisted. Either submit the proof of age or enjoy being blacklisted. And stop shitposting.

chu mean, I speak like that normally I legit have a speech impediment, kinda fucked up for you to say that, I also just said 1995 never said it was mine, or etc. but whatever. 

4 hours ago, Zeuse said:

My question is, how can you think it's weird if they ask for your age in the Eval room, when you have to put your DOB in the application, which they can already check?

image.png.a41fa57a03534ff281a7639110dc483a.png

3 hours ago, Danger said:

Post like this will definitely increase your chances of getting on APD. :thumbup:

nah, I'm just applying on my alt, gots like 10 arma accounts.

4 hours ago, Eggman said:

Bruh how did you even manage to make a forums account?

Bruh how did you even manage to get admin?

4 hours ago, Panda :) said:

Holy shit this headlock is so tight that he doesn't even want to say anything else

ngl, your a bit retarded said I was legit going to bed but okay.

5 hours ago, hawk said:

Don't be silly, people with 200 IQ dont use such devices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^

5 hours ago, PurgEe said:

Hey i’m 17 wasssup ;) 

:bender-dance:

5 hours ago, Millennium said:

I mean from what I can hear on your twitch. Not really

You also don't need a 'cellular device' to take a picture of an ID. Its called a camera and upload it to your computer if you really want.

I mean whatever, still don't have fucking cameras buddy but okay.

5 hours ago, Bongo Bongo Bongo said:

Are you the person who was talking in third person on a gaming forum? I would have made u show ID too

Negative? I'm to retarded to talk in a third person, Tony says.

5 hours ago, Energyyy said:

find the closest cliff

will I get a 10,000 revive?

5 hours ago, hawk said:

Thank god you aren't an APD member.

nice kdr, didn't know APD recruited bots.

5 hours ago, Ski Mask The Tap God said:

you don't act very mature for 16

that's the most brain dead thing I heard, its fucking arma buddy take a fucking logic pill and look around, no ones fucking going to be mature on a fucking arma server, let alone a unmodded one.

6 hours ago, d a k o t a said:

I dont see a problem with telling the person your DOB, it really isnt that fucking spooky. So i guess if someone asks you how old you are then you're gonna freak the fuck out then lmao

I mean, imo It was sorta in a retarded way of me to say it, as Its legit on my forum ngl was me prolly being retarded, lmao and pretty sure said it only once and mad was mad, like yikes its arma buddy stop being a try hard

7 hours ago, an overweight giant retard said:

Solution: Take the interview seriously

Solution 2: Provide a government issued ID /w your birthday visible and all sensitive info blacked out

if you can’t do those, then unlucky

what do you mean, i legit can't take the interview again they blacklisted me lmao.

1 minute ago, EricZ said:

u mean if you did lie and somehow got away with it @Sandman would somehow still find out :( smh still blacklisted till this day

monakS, I mean why'd I lie I put 16 in app, my legit steam ids, are connected to 100s of apps of me being 16, like yikes bruh

1 minute ago, Big Man Tony said:

monakS, I mean why'd I lie I put 16 in app, my legit steam ids, are connected to 100s of apps of me being 16, like yikes bruh

like if you get butthurt about having to show ID then you shouldn't even apply in the first place

Just now, EricZ said:

like if you get butthurt about having to show ID then you shouldn't even apply in the first place

whatever, mate. Its retarded a waste of time not everyone has a fucking ID but alright buddy.

23 minutes ago, Big Man Tony said:

chu mean, I speak like that normally I legit have a speech impediment, kinda fucked up for you to say that, I also just said 1995 never said it was mine, or etc. but whatever. 

image.png.a41fa57a03534ff281a7639110dc483a.png

nah, I'm just applying on my alt, gots like 10 arma accounts.

Bruh how did you even manage to get admin?

ngl, your a bit retarded said I was legit going to bed but okay.

^

:bender-dance:

I mean whatever, still don't have fucking cameras buddy but okay.

Negative? I'm to retarded to talk in a third person, Tony says.

will I get a 10,000 revive?

nice kdr, didn't know APD recruited bots.

that's the most brain dead thing I heard, its fucking arma buddy take a fucking logic pill and look around, no ones fucking going to be mature on a fucking arma server, let alone a unmodded one.

I mean, imo It was sorta in a retarded way of me to say it, as Its legit on my forum ngl was me prolly being retarded, lmao and pretty sure said it only once and mad was mad, like yikes its arma buddy stop being a try hard

what do you mean, i legit can't take the interview again they blacklisted me lmao.

When I commented it said yo were viewing

Just now, Panda :) said:

When I commented it said yo were viewing

ah, usually I never put my computer to sleep. as I'm literally to fucking lazy.

also, if you're going to shit talk or find my twitch, at least fucking leave a follow, ngl hurt my feelings when I didn't at least get a follow out of you guys :(

42 minutes ago, Big Man Tony said:

20 minutes ago, Big Man Tony said:

whatever, mate. Its retarded a waste of time not everyone has a fucking ID but alright buddy.

everyone has id your birth certif is classed as id you fat retard