A shit storm

Well boys I think its for real this time.

I decided to take a break for arma back when exam season started to roll around in mid april. Schools been long over for me now for a nearly a month now and quite honestly I havent been finding a desire to boot arma back up. Ive dumped a ridiculous amount of hours into this game, and the vast majority into this community. Ill still be kicking around the forums and Ill be sure to pop into some teamspeaks every now and then but I dont think Ill be investing as much time I used to into this game. Shoutout to all the boys who made this game as great as it was for me, Im not going to tag all the everyone but you know who you are if youre reading this.

Blackwater boys. @Creepy @xDRO @kyle david @Kamikaze  

Thanks for the opportunity at civ council @DeadPool

Thanks for giving me a glimpse into elite cartel life at prime @nomadox

@hawk poutine for perm PO?

Olympus is truly one of the best communities Ive come across in the way of making lasting friendships and experiences with people online, toxicity aside. I wish you all the best.

-Toasty :wub:

• Like 9
  • Sad 2
29 minutes ago, destruct said:

I can offer you an illegitimate perm corporal whitelist for a lifetime supply of poutine sent to Florida

I dont know if I can legally internationally traffic precious canadian treasures into the united states. Will definitely consider. 

o7 i remember you shitting on me and bastro when we were in HN. us fanboying over you guys. You still shitting on me in isms. 

Im glad i got into Blackwater when you were active and me and Bastro became alot better players. Bastro more when he got insane. 

im still great-full that you let me back into BW.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, d a k o t a said:

Thats mainly Tom and Winchester lmao.

Dont sleep on my offroad AT camping sessions.

6 hours ago, Ziggyuwu said:

i still remember the time you reported our old gangs name and we had to change it because it had the n word in it

o7 buddy

Hood nibbaz for lyfe

11 hours ago, x a n x said:

Gl in life old friend :wub:

Frig off you racist neck stabber

Go for a walk xanx... oh wait

• Like 1