Gang Wars - Hefty Pete Edition

• Owner
3 hours ago, Peter Long said:

Add me to the pm. The reasonable amount of hours was Ryan’s call. 

He messaged me on snap and I explained it to him already

2 hours ago, Connor McGregor said:

Last gang wars it was a 36 mil prize pool and now it's only 20...? @Peter Long

Realistically the entire prize pool with first second and third is 40Mil. The last Gang Wars had no third place and also gave 20 mil to 1st. The last one Drama hosted gave you 3 mil per player which ranged between 24-32 mil. No reason to do it per player, as anyone can just grab a random shitter to be in their roster so they can get more money. :) 

7 minutes ago, swervy said:

could we make a schedule for every match on the bracket so im not sitting at my computer for two days again please

Matches usually either go by really fast or really slow can’t control that part. But will try our best to keep everyone updated 

2 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Realistically the entire prize pool with first second and third is 40Mil. The last Gang Wars had no third place and also gave 20 mil to 1st. The last one Drama hosted gave you 3 mil per player which ranged between 24-32 mil. No reason to do it per player, as anyone can just grab a random shitter to be in their roster so they can get more money. :) 

It's supposed to be a big event and you get less than 2 mil per player, doesn't really make sense

• Like 2
  • Hmm 2
9 minutes ago, Ryan said:

He messaged me on snap and I explained it to him already

Matches usually either go by really fast or really slow can’t control that part. But will try our best to keep everyone updated 

This shit is gonna be lit but it really should be a little bigger prize. Each player should def get more than they’d get for robbing the fed for example 

14 hours ago, p a t said:

just come back already

I got denied sir 

• Owner
21 minutes ago, Connor McGregor said:

It's supposed to be a big event and you get less than 2 mil per player, doesn't really make sense

As of now these are the set details and prizes. But it does not mean we cant change them.

• Hmm 1
5 hours ago, Ryan said:

As of now these are the set details and prizes. But it does not mean we cant change them.

Change them then

5 hours ago, Connor McGregor said:

May as well just go do a run ffs

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Looks like i came back just at the right time... quick question tho. Why is roster submission after the leaders meeting? Shouldnt rosters be submitted before so we know who is participating and can get a rough draft of the bracket before gang wars?

4 hours ago, Ronin said:

increase the prize pool

ADD BLACKWATER VEHICLES TO PRIZE POOL.

43 minutes ago, Toasty said:

Looks like i came back just at the right time... quick question tho. Why is roster submission after the leaders meeting? Shouldnt rosters be submitted before so we know who is participating and can get a rough draft of the bracket before gang wars?

ADD BLACKWATER VEHICLES TO PRIZE POOL.

yo nerd, they're due the day after, you can submit them whenever we want :wub: hehehehe

36 minutes ago, codeYeTi said:

Question: Does monster count as a scripting ban? I mean he probably should but he'd be cool to have on our roster.

You shouldnt have said this now they wont let him in

@Ryan should be upped to atleast 40 or 50 overall for winners its still 6 mil below.. the players spend the entire day playing it you should be at least getting 4 mil per person for how much time and effort is put in

• Like 6
27 minutes ago, Jimmy Jarvis said:

@Ryan should be upped to atleast 40 or 50 overall for winners its still 6 mil below.. the players spend the entire day playing it you should be at least getting 4 mil per person for how much time and effort is put in

Imagine spending all night playing to win a big event just to get the equivalent of a run. Makes no sense but what do we know hey

• Like 1