Age restriction

JacobG

Unfortunately, it is unlikely that the R&R would accept the application as being age 16+ is a required prerequisite before submitting an application. Ofc you miss 100% of the shots you don't take tho.

Edited by Clover
5 minutes ago, JacobG said:

I just spent 2 and a half hours typing up an application for A.P.D. and im 15 but i said maybe they would accept me with the exception rule but they instantly turned me down will it be the same for r&r?

I would delete this post dude I don't think it'll do you many favors. Before too many people see

Department
APD Application
Steam ID
Timezone
PDT
Have you applied previously
I have not applied previously to the A.P.D.
Have you been a member of R&R or APD
I have not been a member of R&R or APD.
Any previous bans? If yes, when and what for?
I do not have any previous server bans.
Have installed & know how to use TeamSpeak
Yes
In game name
FS ~ John Anderson

Olympus Altis Police Department

A.P.D. App
Maturity: On a scale of 1/10 my maturity level is an 8/10. I rank myself 8/10 as I am only 15 and yes I like to have fun were it is appropriate but I take things serious when the time requires it. I am a very well behaved teenager in high school and I take a class called Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps that has also been a key factor of the respect and reliability comes from. My maturity level is at a high point for what my age is this is why you should consider me as an exception to the 16+ age rule. In the near future i will be 16 on 05/19/2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO0F_gPqer0
                          ^^^
 Link to what NJROTC drill's look like

IGN: FS ~ John Anderson

What can I bring to the A.P.D. : I can bring an enjoyable role play experience for my fellow officers and other players around me. I will help the A.P.D. in the war against crime and other illegal activities the full extent of my abilities. I would like to exert my great stopping power and abilities for good and use them on those who deserve such punishments. For me to become an A.P.D. members would not only help the fight against the rising threat to the island of Altis but would also have a great positive impact on the community for more people to do what's right then go down the wrong path. Mainly I can bring a safer environment on the island of Altis and a greater impact on the fight against crime.

Why should you pick me: With my 3 years of experience working as an officer in the A.P.D., I have saved people and their lives from harm's way. My high energy and quick learning style enable me to get up to the higher ranks easier to be able to use my full potential of my skill. I have the ability to stay focused in stressful situations, and can be counted on when the going gets tough. I know I would be a great addition to your team. My team leadership skills will help me earn the respect of my fellow officers because of my decision making skills. One skill set that sets me apart from most is to be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, especially in tense situations where you would need it the most. My skill set with my rapid learning is what would make me a tremendous addition to the A.P.D..

How long can I be on per week? 6-10 hours per week due to the fact that I am currently in school but that will increase during school breaks and summer

By signing below I acknowledge that I have fully read and understood the A.P.D. Master Handbook and Server Rules.  I understand that if I have any questions or concerns about this policy, it is my responsibility to discuss this with the Chief of Police.  
Name(Print):__Jacob Galvan___

4 minutes ago, vedalkenn said:

You don't have to write for two hours, on my 1 of 10 applications I wrote 
"I wanna be Cop"

Works every time.

the thing is that im 15

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, JacobG said:

I just spent 2 and a half hours typing up an application for A.P.D. and im 15 but i said maybe they would accept me with the exception rule but they instantly turned me down will it be the same for r&r?

From my experience being an R&R Coordinator: Make the app, pour your heart into it, don't lie about your age, and make the extra effort to talk to the Director or a Coordinator in TeamSpeak by waiting in the R&R disciplinary room and I'm sure they'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Don't be annoying about it and be chill. This will also pave the way to probably being accepted into the APD once people get to know you.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, JacobG said:

its to late to lie now and plus it kills me to lie im the most honest person you will meet

I lied a while ago and now I have to wait till im 16. Dont lie just apply i got accepted to RnR and got to Advanced PAramedic before I quit. Try to talk to them and you have a good chance.

I bet u it was fucking outcast that denied him

1 hour ago, vedalkenn said:

1. I feel targeted by this post

2. Just lie about your age

3. "I wanna be Cop" is what I said when I was 15.

and then dune was released 😭❤️

2 hours ago, JacobG said:

just copy everything you typed up save it and when you turn 16 submit it again

I like the enthusiasm in your application. I don't know too much of the other branches but damn bro. Those facing movements are wrong asf and cringy. Especially that PG. At least in the Army ofc those movement drills will make you look like an idiot in front of a DS 

I'm not trying to rant on you and I do understand its JROTC. So have fun with it

you can always ask for an exception, however you might have to prove you're a good candidate (don't be toxic, n shit)

and remember 

3 minutes ago, Toasty said:

they're called EXCEPTIONS for a reason.

Edited by Montez

I'm 13 and was able to get into R&R. Age exemptions are taken seriously and they look through everything from ban history to times. What you have to do is get your name known. Get your name known for being good to the community. Put in a lot of time (I mean a lot). Become active not only in game but on the forums. Be honest and never lie. Keep trying to reach the goal of a faction. Take it slow. Good luck 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Love 1