Why Do Cheaters Exist?

What causes people to want to cheat? How does cheating hurt a game's very existence?

In my experience I've noticed cheating starts at a very young age. It starts with something as silly as looking at each other's papers in grade school or changing the rules of a schoolyard game to give yourself an unfair advantage. This is an occasional offence but can seriously affect the individual if they are left unpunished for their actions. The reason this behavior sprouts is normally because of the child feeling inadequate, either academically or in other activities they're engaged in. Sometimes they develop a habit to constantly look for a shortcut or an unfair way to put themselves at the top because they believe that it is impossible for them to obtain success without it. But obviously that is completely false: Anyone can accomplish amazing things, as long as they put the right amount of effort towards their goal. Some cheaters don't have the capacity to understand that concept because they were never taught otherwise, therefore they never got the chance to. The individual ends up crawling their way through life with a playground mentality that denies them the ability to grow past their old ways. The person only can be helped if they want to change themselves.

Cheating is crippling when it comes to a video game's population decline and economic growth, and here's why: At the very least, 5% of every video game's population are cheating in the game. That might not sound like a lot but with a game's population of about five-hundred-thousand, twenty-five-thousand of those players are likely to be cheating. That is more than enough of a percentage to encounter a hacker every couple of games. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that players don't like cheaters. What do you think happens when a player gets fed-up with how many cheaters they encounter on their favorite game? They quit the game! If not properly dealt with, these declines in the population of a game can drive video game developers into the ground: Completely bankrupt. And why? All because of a couple thousand script-kiddies with mommy issues.

I am speaking from experience as I have multiple vac bans on my account. Cheating doesn't make you a bigger person, so grow up. If you are stuck in this cycle, you need to seek professional help because this behavior is deep-rooted. It will affect your personal relationships and hold you back.

Hopefully you'll meet me in game,

Adam Triscuit

• Like 3
  • Hmm 1
  • Downvote 8
  • Admin

Cheating is my favorite thing in the whole world, when my pull down script does all the work for me, when I just know where people are and clap them through a wall, when I duplicate and no longer have the satisfaction of getting items for my hard work, I love sitting in warzone and knowing people are coming and then I snipe them with my mk 1 from 1000m out with assistance from my pull down and aim bot oh lord do I get the largest hard on ever. I love war points and the simplest way to get them is using my cheats, i love it i love it i love it i love it! My cheats help me out in every way and sure do make me very happy and satisfied when i get a kill 🙂

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, TheHeroNoob said:

Cheating is my favorite thing in the whole world, when my pull down script does all the work for me, when I just know where people are and clap them through a wall, when I duplicate and no longer have the satisfaction of getting items for my hard work, I love sitting in warzone and knowing people are coming and then I snipe them with my mk 1 from 1000m out with assistance from my pull down and aim bot oh lord do I get the largest hard on ever. I love war points and the simplest way to get them is using my cheats, i love it i love it i love it i love it! My cheats help me out in every way and sure do make me very happy and satisfied when i get a kill 🙂

reported 

• PogChamp 1
3 hours ago, Adam Tricuit said:

What causes people to want to cheat? How does cheating hurt a game's very existence?

In my experience I've noticed cheating starts at a very young age. It starts with something as silly as looking at each other's papers in grade school or changing the rules of a schoolyard game to give yourself an unfair advantage. This is an occasional offence but can seriously affect the individual if they are left unpunished for their actions. The reason this behavior sprouts is normally because of the child feeling inadequate, either academically or in other activities they're engaged in. Sometimes they develop a habit to constantly look for a shortcut or an unfair way to put themselves at the top because they believe that it is impossible for them to obtain success without it. But obviously that is completely false: Anyone can accomplish amazing things, as long as they put the right amount of effort towards their goal. Some cheaters don't have the capacity to understand that concept because they were never taught otherwise, therefore they never got the chance to. The individual ends up crawling their way through life with a playground mentality that denies them the ability to grow past their old ways. The person only can be helped if they want to change themselves.

Cheating is crippling when it comes to a video game's population decline and economic growth, and here's why: At the very least, 5% of every video game's population are cheating in the game. That might not sound like a lot but with a game's population of about five-hundred-thousand, twenty-five-thousand of those players are likely to be cheating. That is more than enough of a percentage to encounter a hacker every couple of games. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that players don't like cheaters. What do you think happens when a player gets fed-up with how many cheaters they encounter on their favorite game? They quit the game! If not properly dealt with, these declines in the population of a game can drive video game developers into the ground: Completely bankrupt. And why? All because of a couple thousand script-kiddies with mommy issues.

I am speaking from experience as I have multiple vac bans on my account. Cheating doesn't make you a bigger person, so grow up. If you are stuck in this cycle, you need to seek professional help because this behavior is deep-rooted. It will affect your personal relationships and hold you back.

Hopefully you'll meet me in game,

Adam Triscuit

SHUT  THE FUCK UP