Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Servers!

It's player's choice, if you're new. If you want insight I would ask around, I don't have any insight unfortunately because I'm someone who passed the cop test and do nothing but play that. I'm sure some of the community members would give you some advice on what server to go to. All I have to say is avoid the DB rats.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
6 minutes ago, Metal said:

It's player's choice, if you're new. If you want insight I would ask around, I don't have any insight unfortunately because I'm someone who passed the cop test and do nothing but play that. I'm sure some of the community members would give you some advice on what server to go to. All I have to say is avoid the DB rats.

beatus  meatus 

• Like 2
  • Admin
1 hour ago, Angela said:

So what made you decide to play either server 1 or 2 ? 

So. Server two typically has the highest gang activity. Sever 1 is a little more toned down in that aspect. It’s really your preference. 

• Like 1

long term, play server 1. arma 3 is a dead game and olympus gonna die along with server 3 and server 2 (in the future depending on if @Ryan gonna fuck up again :kappa:) so if u wanna invest in some houses then stay on S1

if ur here to clap some cheeks go server 2, lots of Tree rats and they are fucking ass CHEEKS like on another level.. @Orgondo what have u done with ur gang..

• Like 4
  • Pepega 1
  • Kappa 1
2 hours ago, N7Zero said:

long term, play server 1. arma 3 is a dead game and olympus gonna die along with server 3 and server 2 (in the future depending on if @Ryan gonna fuck up again :kappa:) so if u wanna invest in some houses then stay on S1

if ur here to clap some cheeks go server 2, lots of Tree rats and they are fucking ass CHEEKS like on another level.. @Orgondo what have u done with ur gang..

i thought jaeger owned it

7 hours ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

So. Server two typically has the highest gang activity. Sever 1 is a little more toned down in that aspect. It’s really your preference. 

Typically Server one has more server pop

• Like 1

server 1 used to be known as the scatting server, it kinda seems like scatting has died down a bit tho (having been on in Kav recently so maybe its popping) and s2 is known for cartels and gang activies.

8 hours ago, N7Zero said:

There was server pop of 100 yesterday. Over 60 for basically the entire evening.

9 hours ago, N7Zero said:

It’s called I quit almost 2 years ago and there is 0 leadership left in the gang now lol.

7 hours ago, Horizon said:

i thought jaeger owned it

I took over in 2015

• Sad 1

The way i would choose what server to play on is based on pop and by what im attempting to accomplish, If my main goal for day is to make as much money as i can, then i would go on the lowest pop server that is up, If i wanted to go fight cartels then i would hop the servers until i find a server that had active fights... If i wanted to rob - Lowest pop servers, Do a federal events go to a server that has the minimal cops cause it doesnt really matter anyways cause they will just hop over..... (Cop Stacks 4 lyfe)... Basically just use your brain, if you want the less risk then lower pop if you want higher risk or to find more people go for higher pop

• Downvote 1