Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

maxg o7 Olympus

34 minutes ago, Strikke said:

@maxg what about all the times we called eachother gay 😞 what will i do now 😞 

Don't worry, I'll still be in teamspeak memein around and calling you gay 🙂

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

I remember back when u were in BW and we would hear your dog barking and the thing sounded like a fucking demon. Hands down most mature kid and was hella fun to play with. GL on your future endeavors.

Lmao, good times. I would upvote but im out of reactions

9 hours ago, DABESTeva said:

o7 my son didn't @ me but it's cool

I knew i was forgetting someone, It has been hella fun playing with you for the like 2 years i have been playing this server, From you teaching me the ways of cartel fighting and then me shitting on you in nmd 😉 and hitting gbs everytime i killed you. It's been a ride brotha

• Love 1

Hey boss, didn't play with you too much in Noble, but you seemed like a pretty cool guy for the little time I played with you. Good luck in all your future endeavors! o7

• Like 2
On 12/20/2019 at 1:23 AM, snipeZ said:

Now if i am correct, you were the last Cy6 member who stood, welcome to the grave bud.

I was one of the last... Hylos still got one foot out of the grave 

sure you lied about your age but you worked your way up to corporal that should of proved you were mature enough to be on the apd,  you were very chill every interaction I've had with you, who ever is responsible for the blacklisting is probably a little bitch.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
On 12/21/2019 at 1:00 PM, Dingle Pooper said:

sure you lied about your age but you worked your way up to corporal that should of proved you were mature enough to be on the apd,  you were very chill every interaction I've had with you, who ever is responsible for the blacklisting is probably a little bitch.

Thanks, man. Not trying to brag, But i made it to Corporal, then Senior Support, then Lead, then supervisor, But whenever someone gets butt hurt all they care about is ripping you lmao, and it's not just a blacklist, its a perm blacklist lol

o7 brother. didn't know you that much but you let me chill in support room one day with you and mullen and doc and some other dudes and we shared uzi songs and it was chill. sucks that you got caught.