To all the scripters, cheaters, exploiters, those who use 'server tools'...

Congrats on slowly killing the server.   Did I mention 'come to support' bros?  They deserve an honorable mention. And yes, there has been cheating for months if not years.  But sanctioned cheating is what goes on now.

You know who you are. 

I mean, I found an exploit whereby I could steal from neighboring houses.  Did I rob everything on the damn island or did I keep my mouth shut and refrain from using it?

image.jpg

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2
18 minutes ago, Hunter said:

I’m assuming you found an exploit, kept it to yourself, and got banned for it. 

Making a bug report probably would have made sure you didn’t get banned.

The meme says “WELL... BYE”, so I’m assuming this is an o7. 

o7 I wish you luck on your future endeavors.

No, I reported the exploit, and I am not currently banned.  Got a 5 day recently for killing a guy ("RDM") from a gang I have been at war with for over 5 months though.  Because THEY are using an exploit (2 gangs, one tag).

The post is about that but also about sanctioned cheating, the expanded use of "server tools", scripting, and people don't get banned for it any more because they are "chosen", friends with the right people, or in the right gang.

2 minutes ago, TheLowborn said:

No, I reported the exploit, and I am not currently banned.  Got a 5 day recently for killing a guy ("RDM") from a gang I have been at war with for over 5 months though.  Because THEY are using an exploit (2 gangs, one tag).

The post is about that but also about sanctioned cheating, the expanded use of "server tools", scripting, and people don't get banned for it any more because they are "chosen", friends with the right people, or in the right gang.

idk what you mean about sanctioned cheaters 

Where’s the evidence to your claims or names cuz I don’t believe anyone is using server tools or connections like that. Not one person is friends or is liked by every single staff member. If u have evidence submit it but your claims just seem baseless at this point

1) Not sure why 2 gangs with the same tag would be considered exploiting. Once you shoot at someone you're at war with, or they shoot at you, the people with the same tag (but not in the gang) are initiated with you.

2) If you're suggesting that a staff member is being biased, send a DM to Grandma Gary. Make sure you've got something to back up what you say though. 

34 minutes ago, buckie said:

Where’s the evidence to your claims or names cuz I don’t believe anyone is using server tools or connections like that. Not one person is friends or is liked by every single staff member. If u have evidence submit it but your claims just seem baseless at this point

I stopped recording every minute I played on Olympus months ago.  Who cares if I can 'provide evidence'?

Fact is, the other times I have seen 'strange shit' like this, it has all been due to scripting.  If people are using scripting or server tools  or software cheats, what difference does it make to me?  These are people that have bans overturned, perms, and they can just say "that wasn't the real ____ that got banned", and then they are back, within a day.   Or they can deny using cheats, or they can say "your claims just seem baseless at this point".

It doesn't matter, I am not trying to get any one banned, or save the server.  Just telling those who know what they are doing, what the net result of their actions is.

36 minutes ago, Hunter said:

1) Not sure why 2 gangs with the same tag would be considered exploiting. Once you shoot at someone you're at war with, or they shoot at you, the people with the same tag (but not in the gang) are initiated with you.

2) If you're suggesting that a staff member is being biased, send a DM to Grandma Gary. Make sure you've got something to back up what you say though. 

But if I shoot the guy with the tag, who is 'not in the gang' (although he has been in that gang forever) first, then it is 'RDM'.  BS.

• Downvote 1
19 minutes ago, TheLowborn said:

I stopped recording every minute I played on Olympus months ago.  Who cares if I can 'provide evidence'?

Fact is, the other times I have seen 'strange shit' like this, it has all been due to scripting.  If people are using scripting or server tools  or software cheats, what difference does it make to me?  These are people that have bans overturned, perms, and they can just say "that wasn't the real ____ that got banned", and then they are back, within a day.   Or they can deny using cheats, or they can say "your claims just seem baseless at this point".

It doesn't matter, I am not trying to get any one banned, or save the server.  Just telling those who know what they are doing, what the net result of their actions is.

But if I shoot the guy with the tag, who is 'not in the gang' (although he has been in that gang forever) first, then it is 'RDM'.  BS.

if you can't provide evidence it's your word against theirs

if said person is not enemy gang when you killed them and you did not intaite that is rdm

35 minutes ago, Hunter said:

Why is that BS? 

If your gang is at war with someone, then you form a splinter gang, still using the same tag, shouldn't those wars carry over?

Other wise gang members can just cross over at their choosing. "Hmm, do I want to be at war with people today, or not?"

Or have the non-war members drive your cars/fly your helis, then when you get titaned you can complain "come to support", or they have to initiate and you have countermeasures ready.

How is it NOT BS?

1 hour ago, Hunter said:

Why is that BS? 

let me try and comprehend, (x) jimmy is running with a different gang because his gang isnt online. Say he is running round with [Y] gang. For ease, (x) jimmy is now [Y] jimmy, but still in the (x) gang. Now here comes the OP, which is warred with [Y], but not (x). He sees the red [Y] names, and lays pipe. [Y] jimmy is killed, and OP is banned for RDM, because jimmy is just wearing tags with an enemy gang of OP, but not actually in the gang.
@TheLowborn does that sound accurate?

Just now, Venoooom said:

let me try and comprehend, (x) jimmy is running with a different gang because his gang isnt online. Say he is running round with [Y] gang. For ease, (x) jimmy is now [Y] jimmy, but still in the (x) gang. Now here comes the OP, which is warred with [Y], but not (x). He sees the red [Y] names, and lays pipe. [Y] jimmy is killed, and OP is banned for RDM, because jimmy is just wearing tags with an enemy gang of OP, but not actually in the gang.

48 minutes ago, TheLowborn said:

If your gang is at war with someone, then you form a splinter gang, still using the same tag, shouldn't those wars carry over?

Other wise gang members can just cross over at their choosing. "Hmm, do I want to be at war with people today, or not?"

Or have the non-war members drive your cars/fly your helis, then when you get titaned you can complain "come to support", or they have to initiate and you have countermeasures ready.

How is it NOT BS?

I understand it. I just don't think it's BS because you can avoid it by doing what I do.

• Head Admin
3 hours ago, TheLowborn said:

The least you can do is at least @destruct.  

As for cheaters who get unbanned cause they are friends with staff name literally one person and I'll lift your ban and scrub your record right now.

• PogChamp 1
  • TriHard 1
10 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

As for cheaters who get unbanned cause they are friends with staff name literally one person and I'll lift your ban and scrub your record right now.

He said that he wasn't banned. He just made this thread to complain about staff being biased I guess. 

33 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

@3 Rip 😂

13 minutes ago, Josh122 said:

@3 Rip 😂

I have been banned for duping, scripting, and ban evading (While I was banned for scripting) and am still around today. I'm not friends with the right people at all whatsoever. My point is that if you have a bad ban then it's all by a case by case basis. At the end of the day people make mistakes and this is still a game. Most of the scripters, dupers, etc do their time and go on restrictions and move on. Just my thoughts.

2 hours ago, Venoooom said:

N Aussie **nt is running with N #2 (lets call it N), because he is afraid of war.

OP is at war with N, not N #2 (because they refuse war). He sees an N but not red name. N Aussie **nt is killed and OP is banned for RDM.

1 hour ago, Grandma Gary said:

Tammy? Trump24? Capricorn?  That is literally what I am not trying to do though.  I am not trying to get anyone banned.  Just saying what the long-term consequence of cheating/exploiting/scripting is.

N Aussie **nt is running with N #2 (lets call it N), because he is afraid of war.

OP is at war with N, not N #2 (because they refuse war). He sees an N but not red name. N Aussie **nt is killed and OP is banned for RDM.

it was roo wasnt it lol

• Haha 1
  • Head Admin
1 hour ago, TheLowborn said:

Tammy? Trump24? Capricorn?  That is literally what I am not trying to do though.  I am not trying to get anyone banned.  Just saying what the long-term consequence of cheating/exploiting/scripting is.

I can't speak for Capricorn since I'm not retarded and don't unban script fags, you'll need to ask @Ryan how many sheckles the going rate for an unban is.  But Tammy was banned for exploits which are a hell of a lot less severe than scripting and he was banned for over a year before being given a second chance and being placed on our super aids restriction program.  As for Trump he only has a ban for exploiting which lasted a grand total of 1 day and it was minor enough to not even be put on restrictions.

You still haven't made a point regardless, what exactly are the consequences of granting people 2nd chances?  You mention cheaters and claim that it is sanctioned and I honestly just can't even begin to comprehend your thought process on that one.  What possible reason would we have for allowing cheaters to come on and interrupt everyones gameplay?  You know the hackers that join do it cause they the basement dwelling dregs of society?

I know this comes accross as snarky but I genuinely want to know wtf you are talking about.

• Pepega 1