I wont be streaming on Olympus any more.

43 minutes ago, Gun-Hand said:

Due to the actions of a lot of folks, from stream sniping, cutting clips in a way to give a poor impression about me, and all the other childish actions of folks in this community. As of now I will no longer stream on Olympus. If you would like to see my content feel free to stop by and watch the other games I play. If not I understand, and if you were just trolling. Hell most of you were...I guess you can obsess about someone else. 

Later gator.

no

Guest Skateezy

Just enjoy the game man. I understand it's annoying to get stream-sniped and messed around with but it also brings a lot to the community.

Nobody else really has masses of people run up to them when they're exploring around and you'll notice that when you stop streaming. There are positive and negatives to everything my man, regardless - have a good time!

Honestly thanks to those of you who have enjoyed my content, but it's really not worth it. I play games because I enjoy them. I am an old school gamer. Getting screwed with makes it not fun. I understand you will get that in game, and I am ok with that, but once it goes past that it becomes something that takes away from the enjoyment of the game, and that is why this decision has been made.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Gun-Hand said:

Honestly thanks to those of you who have enjoyed my content, but it's really not worth it. I play games because I enjoy them. I am an old school gamer. Getting screwed with makes it not fun. I understand you will get that in game, and I am ok with that, but once it goes past that it becomes something that takes away from the enjoyment of the game, and that is why this decision has been made.

Honestly man, back in 2018 I streamed a lot playing cop and had similar issues to you with stream sniping and people reporting myself or others off of clips that were mine. I've even made the push to make such clips insufficient for evidence as it does take away people's intrigue in streaming while playing on the server. So I get why you're doing it and unless a change happens with how reports are handled, I don't blame you.

• Like 3
35 minutes ago, Gun-Hand said:

Ok well I have decided to change my mind about this. I really appreciate folks asking me to continue. I will continue to stream but this will be conditional.  Stream Sniping, Toxicity on my stream, and things done in a mean spirited way to make a fool of me will not be tolerated. If this kind of conduct continues then I will just go with the original plan of not streaming olympus. I will do what I have to do on my end to prevent as much as I can, but I really hope folks can grow up a little.

I'm glad that you're gonna keep streaming Olympus. I wish you the best man. Hopefully, this stuff doesn't continue to be a problem for you. I stopped by last night and really enjoyed the stream.

If you still have issues, you could always post YouTube videos of your streams... It wouldn't have the same live effect, but I'm sure people would still tune in. Just a thought.

Also, if you have proof of people meta-gaming/stream-sniping (it is hard to prove unfortunately), you could always report them. It would be nice to not even have to worry about it at all though.

• Like 2
  • Admin
22 hours ago, Gunhand said:

Due to the actions of a lot of folks, from stream sniping, cutting clips in a way to give a poor impression about me, and all the other childish actions of folks in this community. As of now I will no longer stream on Olympus. If you would like to see my content feel free to stop by and watch the other games I play. If not I understand, and if you were just trolling. Hell most of you were...I guess you can obsess about someone else. 

Later gator.

Hey man. Don’t let it get to you. I’m an old school gamer myself. I don’t stream but can see where you are coming from. Don’t take the trolls serious and just try to enjoy the game. Do your thing and the haters will tire out and move on to some other person to fuck up their day. Welcome back! 

Anyone who streams on olympus either gets Trolled, Harrassed, Stream Sniped, Reported from their own stream, and eventually ran off the server take riiken for example its fucked

1 hour ago, Billeh said:

Anyone who streams on olympus either gets Trolled, Harrassed, Stream Sniped, Reported from their own stream, and eventually ran off the server take riiken for example its fucked

riken drinks pee tho

• Senior Texture Designer
5 hours ago, Gunhand said:

Horizon I unbanned you. Play nice now. If your in my channel my mods can be bulldog's. They tend to swing the hammer. If folks get banned ita rare I unban them.

can i get unbanned? plz

7 hours ago, Gunhand said:

Horizon I unbanned you. Play nice now. If your in my channel my mods can be bulldog's. They tend to swing the hammer. If folks get banned ita rare I unban them.

can I get unbanned? twitch name is tsrwalrito 

• 4 weeks later...