See ya bois o7

Welp, the time has come, A3L is no longer engaging, plus I lost all of my money. I'm going to keep this relatively short.

@TheInfamousRogue thanks for letting me in my first actual legit gang, got to admit I was a retard back then. Sorry for couping you and howler. 
@FBI Agent Phil dude you are the funniest person I've met on this server, it was a pleasure leading Empire with you. It was sad to see you go. 
@Luckypickel best RTS player I've met to date, it was fun. 
@ListerTheSisterFister pulled a lot of late night grinds with you man, it was great, see you around trooper. 
@Brickhouse biggest mushroom racketeer on S3, wish you stayed around longer, god knows Empire needed you with your cool head. Hope your alright on deployment. 
@Sklavyboy it was fun viging with you man. GL. 
@white boi you are probably one of the best friends I made on here, hope to play some more GTA with you sometime. *cough* dogshit player *cough*
@Skateezy honestly one of the chillest dudes I've met, keep up the good work, can't wait to see what you upload next.
@Sandman thanks for accepting me in the APD, when me and you both knew I was lying about my age. 
@ThatNerdyGuy thanks for the free RPK tasers. 😉 
@|REAL| Boing actually had good ideas, you didn't deserve to be ripped from head vigi council. 
@Noahhh! biggest ass kisser I've seen, but seriously keep at it man, glad to see someone one doing something for the community.
@everyone else that I didn't get too and those who I've forgot over the years, you're what kept the game fun for this long. GL bois. 

o7, remember the saltier the better!

oh, @Diamond_drop keep practicing those rag-doll trick shots

• Like 12
  • Sad 1
29 minutes ago, paddock said:

your house guide really helped me btw

Glad to see someone found it helpful! Surprised someone called me skiptracer, haven't been called that since Anarchy Life.

6 hours ago, SummeDummkopf said:

Welp, the time has come, A3L is no longer engaging, plus I lost all of my money. I'm going to keep this relatively short.

@TheInfamousRogue thanks for letting me in my first actual legit gang, got to admit I was a retard back then. Sorry for couping you and howler. 
@FBI Agent Phil dude you are the funniest person I've met on this server, it was a pleasure leading Empire with you. It was sad to see you go. 
@Luckypickel best RTS player I've met to date, it was fun. 
@ListerTheSisterFister pulled a lot of late night grinds with you man, it was great, see you around trooper. 
@Brickhouse biggest mushroom racketeer on S3, wish you stayed around longer, god knows Empire needed you with your cool head. Hope your alright on deployment. 
@Sklavyboy it was fun viging with you man. GL. 
@white boi you are probably one of the best friends I made on here, hope to play some more GTA with you sometime. *cough* dogshit player *cough*
@Skateezy honestly one of the chillest dudes I've met, keep up the good work, can't wait to see what you upload next.
@Sandman thanks for accepting me in the APD, when me and you both knew I was lying about my age. 
@ThatNerdyGuy thanks for the free RPK tasers. 😉 
@|REAL| Boing actually had good ideas, you didn't deserve to be ripped from head vigi council. 
@Noahhh! biggest ass kisser I've seen, but seriously keep at it man, glad to see someone one doing something for the community.
@everyone else that I didn't get too and those who I've forgot over the years, you're what kept the game fun for this long. GL bois. 

o7, remember the saltier the better!

oh, @Diamond_drop keep practicing those rag-doll trick shots

forgot to @Noble for making you o7

• 3 years later...
On 8/9/2020 at 11:14 PM, nem0 said:

love ya man, enjoy the time off..... #bestvigialive ❤️

you're a meat rider

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2