BT and OVH

• Head Admin

Anyone else from the UK who is with BT and is unable to see Olympus in their server browser?  I've been having this issue the last couple of days and it turns out either BT is big gay or OVH is big gay.

In the mean time if anyone is having this issue you can direct connect with the server IP via the launcher browser.  For whatever reason direct conect in game doesn't work but the launcher does.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Server 1: os1.olympus-entertainment.com OR 54.39.131.131

Server 2: os2.olympus-entertainment.com OR 142.22.142.146

• Like 6
13 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

Virgin have only laid their fibre round here last year and there has been no end to the teething problems with them.  

I have had fibre for about a year now and had zero problems with it plus the 1 gig down is god like 

• Downvote 1
  • Head Admin
1 hour ago, Vcx said:

I've been having the problem only with Oly 1, I can see Oly 2 and Oly 3 but it won't show Oly 1 even under friends or any server

I can't see any of them till I connect then after I can see server 2 & 3but s1 is still missing  >.>

I dunno wtf is messed up

• Like 2

Oi bruv yer nan smells of piss lad. My BT works just fine for Olympus lad innit.

Not just UK either i totally did a support case on some kid while waiting in the room for a pull, he wasn't UK but he was from some fuckin EU paki country or summn. He weren't able to connect

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...