Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

- just justice -

buddy, you still don't understand..  I say it for the last time.

WHEN I REPORTED TAMMY,   I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS STAFF.   AND NO ONE GAVE ME AN IDEA.   I LEARNED AFTER SHORT TİME. 

I just want to say this. 

A PERSONNEL SHOULD NOT PLAY USING THE STAFF FEATURES.     TAMMY IN GARAGE AREA,   WHEN I KILLED ONE OF THE MANG IN THE KARAKOL REGION ,  SHOULD NOT KILL ME IN 5 SECONDS.  THIS IS WRONG. 

that's all.

• BlessUp 1
11 minutes ago, Tr_Revenge said:

buddy, you still don't understand..  I say it for the last time.

WHEN I REPORTED TAMMY,   I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS STAFF.   AND NO ONE GAVE ME AN IDEA.   I LEARNED AFTER SHORT TİME. 

I just want to say this. 

A PERSONNEL SHOULD NOT PLAY USING THE STAFF FEATURES.     TAMMY IN GARAGE AREA,   WHEN I KILLED ONE OF THE MANG IN THE KARAKOL REGION ,  SHOULD NOT KILL ME IN 5 SECONDS.  THIS IS WRONG. 

that's all.

Tammys a admin????!?!?!? @Tammy congratsss

• Head Admin
4 hours ago, Ryan said:

That’s kind of crazy how you happened to watch me, @Grandma Gary or @Fraali do these things

Please do not besmirch my goo dname bro.  When I'm in game I am nothing but helpful to all those around me at all times.

Of the top of my head at least 2 people can confrim.  @Noble @Colt

• Like 2
  • BlessUp 1

NGL Revenge I'm glad u put one of my videos on your post because like @SPBojo said I have to report you as well for combat logging / rdm / and exploiting. I'm not trying to be mean here but every single time I run into you you break a rule and then call us out for hacking when we tell you otherwise. You legit need to look over the rules again because half the stuff you did I'm surprised you haven't been permed yet by other people. You legit alt f4ed on me when I tazed you and then when u reconnected you ask why you were in jail and then you said I hacked you into it. That's not how it works my guy. 

I'll leave you with 1 piece of advice.

Server Rules - Olympus Entertainment (olympus-entertainment.com)

10 hours ago, Tr_Revenge said:

See I was suspended for 5 days because of this video.  As you can see at the beginning of the video,  Smoke is thrown with the ifrit.  and there we fight.     I'm killing him because he came with a gun at the end of the video.   We had a long talk with "Mike Lite" about this video.  asked questions about the people I killed before.  

Also the reason you were banned was because you rdmed me. You never engaged me. The smoke that was thrown was all the way at gas station down the road over 1km away. You didn't engage on Fefe you didn't engage on the antrox kid who you also rdmed. Then when I drove up you shot me with no engagement. You legit rdmed 3 people without saying a word. One last fact you can't just shoot someone who and I quote,"   I'm killing him because he came with a gun at the end of the video. " That's rdm my guy. You can't shoot someone just because they have a gun. If this was the case hundreds of Kavala rdmers need to be unbanned right now.

3 hours ago, Tr_Revenge said:

Are you the one who decides?   then don't write to my page.  get fucked. 

its not a matter of who decides, its how many bans you've gotten so far. and you exploit and RDM like there is no tomorrow. you got your new guy leash, and you fucked it up by exploiting and not following any rules.

• Downvote 1
3 hours ago, SPBojo said:

I mean this from the bottom of my heart with no ill intent at all, but you are genuinely a contender for being the dumbest person I've ran into in my time on Olympus.

What about me? :c

3 hours ago, Tr_Revenge said:

or I know these people and I know.

You can get up on those buildings without cheats. It's just abusing the jump mechanic with Arma 3's engine to fly up high and landing on the building.

• Weird 1
17 minutes ago, Dr Pepper said:

its not a matter of who decides, its how many bans you've gotten so far. and you exploit and RDM like there is no tomorrow. you got your new guy leash, and you fucked it up by exploiting and not following any rules.

total 4.   

• Admin
1 hour ago, Grandma Gary said:

Please do not besmirch my goo dname bro.  When I'm in game I am nothing but helpful to all those around me at all times.

Of the top of my head at least 2 people can confrim.  @Noble @Colt

@Ryan Yeah man! Gary is clean! worst thing he will do is VDM you 49 times while your storing gear, Maybe call the APD to your location or chase you with a Kajman and blow up all 13 of my hatchbacks in one day!. Very helpful fella indeed. :^) 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Noble said:

@Ryan Yeah man! Gary is clean! worst thing he will do is VDM you 49 times while your storing gear, Maybe call the APD to your location or chase you with a Kajman and blow up all 13 of my hatchbacks in one day!. Very helpful fella indeed. :^) 

yeah aint gonna lie that @Grandma Gary guy is kinda dusty

39 minutes ago, Bushz said:

NGL Revenge I'm glad u put one of my videos on your post because like @SPBojo said I have to report you as well for combat logging / rdm / and exploiting. I'm not trying to be mean here but every single time I run into you you break a rule and then call us out for hacking when we tell you otherwise. You legit need to look over the rules again because half the stuff you did I'm surprised you haven't been permed yet by other people. You legit alt f4ed on me when I tazed you and then when u reconnected you ask why you were in jail and then you said I hacked you into it. That's not how it works my guy. 

I'll leave you with 1 piece of advice.

Server Rules - Olympus Entertainment (olympus-entertainment.com)

Also the reason you were banned was because you rdmed me. You never engaged me. The smoke that was thrown was all the way at gas station down the road over 1km away. You didn't engage on Fefe you didn't engage on the antrox kid who you also rdmed. Then when I drove up you shot me with no engagement. You legit rdmed 3 people without saying a word. One last fact you can't just shoot someone who and I quote,"   I'm killing him because he came with a gun at the end of the video. " That's rdm my guy. You can't shoot someone just because they have a gun. If this was the case hundreds of Kavala rdmers need to be unbanned right now.

I haven't met you in a few weeks.   last in my mind,   oil processing, you shot the vehicle and killed Vigi.  You took me from the vehicle and robbed.  You picked up oil tankers.  You told me to run and you shot from behind. 

Other than that, nothing comes to my mind.  If you post the video, we'll see it all together.. I'm looking forward to

also, Which of yo studying information technology and cyber security?  Name is Austin and living in Seattle 

3 minutes ago, Tr_Revenge said:

I haven't met you in a few weeks.   last in my mind,   oil processing, you shot the vehicle and killed Vigi.  You took me from the vehicle and robbed.  You picked up oil tankers.  You told me to run and you shot from behind. 

Other than that, nothing comes to my mind.  If you post the video, we'll see it all together.. I'm looking forward to

also, Which of yo studying information technology and cyber security?  Name is Austin and living in Seattle 

are u trying to dox someone? IM confused by that last sentence

2 minutes ago, Tr_Revenge said:

no. I'm testing my memory. Aren't you an Ipod gang? Ipod Mini, ipod tuch, ipod xxx

Your memory foggy af then nobody is named austin lmao 

Also why would you still say someones name and shit on a public forums post

2 minutes ago, Doofenshmirtz said:

Just let him dox somebody so he can get permed 

What are you saying ?  Who will I get permission from ?  I was suspended for 7 days for Meta.  That's all.   7 days pass, I'll hit you again. 

Don't try to take the matter elsewhere.   The only person I'll take permission will be your Father

2 minutes ago, Tr_Revenge said:

What are you saying ?  Who will I get permission from ?  I was suspended for 7 days for Meta.  That's all.   7 days pass, I'll hit you again. 

Don't try to take the matter elsewhere.   The only person I'll take permission will be your Father

Yeah but whose permission did you get to try and post someones personal information lmao 

8 minutes ago, Bushz said:

Your memory foggy af then nobody is named austin lmao 

Also why would you still say someones name and shit on a public forums post

What happened?  Do You Have Fears?